GDT: Sens @ Leafs - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada

Samsonov again?
I think they may have a short practice today soon so we'll see. I'll update if I see anything.

I was thinking maybe they'll give Murray his old team to get going again hopefully and rest Sammy for his old team on Sunday.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC

Samsonov again?
Thanks

I think they may have a short practice today soon so we'll see. I'll update if I see anything.

I was thinking maybe they'll give Murray his old team to get going again hopefully and rest Sammy for his old team on Sunday.

In my humble opinion
These jerseys are the worst jersey anywhere in any sport!
Hope they never wear them again!
$$$$$$

GLG

Last edited:

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Anyone ready for Keefe to not get the team ready and then degrade their performance to play down to the level of Ottawa? Here comes a loss?

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
Thanks

In my humble opinion
These jerseys at be the worst jersey anywhere in any sport
Hope they never wear them again

I know I know why they have them by the way .
$$$$$$

GLG
Ahaha in my humble opinion, they’re one of my favourite jerseys I’ve ever seen. Seriously I love them, just picked up a Matthews next gen jersey a couple weeks ago, looks like I’ll be wearing it tonight.

Different strokes for different folks :laugh:

Go Leafs Go!

That second line looks rough

Feel bad for nylander, going from Matthews to holmberg
Maybe they will have an insane Swedish connection

Haha but yeah I still think Holmberg looks better than a fourth line center, I’m curious to see how he holds up with better players

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC

Not surprised by this Matthews news in the slightest. I didn't feel he was moving around the ice freely. They may say this is a new injury, i dunno about that, maybe he injured it more... but imo he has not been himself in his movements for most of the season.

Does this mean Nylander to the All-Star game?

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Ahaha in my humble opinion, they’re one of my favourite jerseys I’ve ever seen. Seriously I love them, just picked up a Matthews next gen jersey a couple weeks ago, looks like I’ll be wearing it tonight.

Go Leafs Go!

Haha but yeah I still think Holmberg looks better than a fourth line center, I’m curious to see how he holds up with better players
GLG

tom leafers

Jan 25, 2017
Toronto

Go Leafs Go!

I actually dig them a lot as well lol. The leaf looks great.

i wonder how much money Beebs got from that deal

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada
Damn! Leafs have a good record without Matthews though. This will make the Boston game even more interesting since both games have been really close.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Oscar Peterson

Jun 27, 2015
I actually dig them a lot as well lol. The leaf looks great.

i wonder how much money Beebs got from that deal
Haha I don’t have enough of a business mind to know, but apparently they are the best selling jersey in the entire league

He did just sell the rights to his entire catalogue a couple of days ago for a cool 200Million

Reactions: Teeder Keon

notbias

Feb 16, 2017

Kind of more excited now.

I think we need to see if Holmberg can center a good scoring line, I'd love to push Kampf down to 4th line with Engvall and have the third as a scoring option too.

Nylander can drive play on his own line, and this would make us a hard team to match up against.

If we can get a scoring threat at the deadline, our lineup starts to look really good. I am hoping we can get Konecny (assuming Kerfoot is a casualty).

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Jarnkrok - Tavares - Konecny
McCann - Holmberg - Nylander
ZAR - Kampf - Engvall

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Good thing is that in 3 weeks while Matthews heals up... Leafs only play 6 games.

maybe he's been playing with this for a bit and they waited until now knowing the schedule is pretty light.

Either way he gets a huge amount of rest right before it starts ramping up for the playoffs.

Leafs can get by for a little while. It'll be a good challenge for some of the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad