Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Toronto Sat. 7:00 pm on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
You're being un-necessarily smug.

Doug Ford v Kathleen Wynne is absolutely Toronto/Ottawa Sun headline worthy today. If you simply glance at the image, without inspecting that the picture was of Rob Ford, it's very easy to be fooled.

I'm not following the Ontario election that closely, so Ford could have swiped at Wynne without it appearing on my radar. That swipe at the Senator's org seemed out of place, so that's why I checked the date. After that, it all started to make sense.

The Ontario Election has not started, so it would be very very hard to follow.

Doug Ford has not been selected as the leader of the PCs yet, and may not be.

pzeeman

May 15, 2013
Aylmer
The Ontario Election has not started, so it would be very very hard to follow.

Doug Ford has not been selected as the leader of the PCs yet, and may not be.

*sigh*. Fine. “Ontario politics”. Anything wrong with saying that?

Unfortunately Doug Ford seems to be like 2015 Trump, in that simply opening his mouth generates news, whether or not he has real power.

I’m all about precise language, but I try not to be pedantic about it. You don’t make friends that way.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Pre-game show on 1200 in full damage control mode. Trying to justify every move and internal loss this team has gone through. Fun times.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Very savvy play by David Johnny Oduya. That's a guy I want on my team as we push towards the Cup.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Harpur needs to "take" his spot though.

Harpur himself is probably more prone to mistakes like that. Not that I'm defending Oduya but Harpur hasn't proven himself so the Boucher comment isn't really out of line.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Harpur himself is probably more prone to mistakes like that. Not that I'm defending Oduya but Harpur hasn't proven himself so the Boucher comment isn't really out of line.
I guess but I don't understand the logic. I'd rather give a guy who hasn't proven himself yet a shot over a guy who has proven he can't get the job done.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I guess but I don't understand the logic. I'd rather give a guy who hasn't proven himself yet a shot over a guy who has proven he can't get the job done.

Harpur just signed a new contract, and Oduya is on his way out the door. There will be plenty of time for Harpur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad