Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the Meth lab! (Dallas, tonight 8:30 pm on TSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I still think its more beneficial for White and Chlapik to be up playing out the season with the big team.. With top 9 minutes minimal (13-15 /game)... Boucher should have a mandate to do that. IMO playing here vs possibly a little down in Belleville is going to be better for their development.. If you give them 6-10 minutes like a 4th liner might get its not worth it and it should not be considered. Play them up with Ottawa and give them icetime and give them PP and PK opportunities ... not (15 seconds) a real shift.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Burrows-Smith-Gaborik

Holy moly, can a line get any worse than that? I almost wanna watch this game for the pure comedy of watching these guys fail together.

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
I can tell we're all really excited for this one. So much activity in the gdt.

So anyone else disgusted we removed Max for for the Geriaborick? Gotta get that veteran leadership, and pure systems play! McCormick might look like he cares a little when we are down 3-0 later. Could get the team riled up a little with an ill advised and emotional outburst. Gaboricks uncaring laziness will definitely be a much better example to the youngsters like Smith and Pyatt, and our new budding star forward Paajarvi.

Last edited:

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Burrows-Smith-Gaborik

Holy moly, can a line get any worse than that? I almost wanna watch this game for the pure comedy of watching these guys fail together.

I would really like to hear Boucher's thoughts on assembling that line.. And also on moving O'Brien to the 3rd line..

I guess they want Smith's hands and vision on full display dishing it to two of our premiere shooters.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Is he stretched or is he dealing with an injury? Him not taking part in the pre game skate leads me to believe its the latter.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I thought Gaborik’s issues were his mobility? Didn’t he used to be a sniper, how is he that bad now at taking passes and shooting

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Without playing the "you have to arbitrarily enjoy these games or else you're not a real fan" card, how many people watching genuinely get enjoyment out of these post trade deadline Sens games?

Feels very forced watching them since they mean nothing, but I'd almost feel guilty if I tuned out entirely.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Without playing the "you have to arbitrarily enjoy these games or else you're not a real fan" card, how many people watching genuinely get enjoyment out of these post trade deadline Sens games?

Feels very forced watching them since they mean nothing, but I'd almost feel guilty if I tuned out entirely.

I'm enjoying them. The team has started to play more up-tempo (well, they started around a week or so before the trade deadline). Not the greatest hockey, but better than most of the season. Good games.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
What’s with ceci and playin against guys without sticks. He can’t figure them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad