Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Philly, Sat. 1:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think he's awful but lately seems like a perimeter player taking shots from high slot or side boards.

He's a dynamic player but I'm sure the trade rumors aren't helping
He’s not even dynamic. He’s by far the most overrated player the sens have had in their history. He plays glorified shinny hockey and sometimes uses his lethal release to score. He doesn’t even use speed anymore

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He’s not even dynamic. He’s by far the most overrated player the sens have had in their history. He plays glorified shinny hockey and sometimes uses his lethal release to score. He doesn’t even use speed anymore
Honestly if I knew how to use gifs I would rule these boards with an iron fist

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
He’s awful. He needs to be shipped out
Another hot take that makes no sense!

Most overrated player the sens have had in their history. BAHAHA you wouldnt know a good hockey player if he hit you with a 100 mile an hour slap shot in the junk.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Most overrated player the sens have had in their history. BAHAHA you wouldnt know a good hockey player if he hit you with a 100 mile an hour slap shot in the junk.
Or if it was on pace for nearly 60 points.

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017

Ok kid. Whatever you say. He is by far the most overrated senator I’ve ever seen. People go on and on how he is such an elite goal scorer, yet he never has scored 30 goals. It’s hilarious. I know good hockey players . Hossa, Alfredsson, Heatley...those are some of our greats. Hoffman doesn’t come close.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Honestly if I knew how to use gifs I would rule these boards with an iron fist

find gif copy image address hit the image button in the box where you type your message. Paste link and hit insert.

giphy.gif

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Garrioch says there are some Swedish UFAs playing in Sweden we could be interested in. Anyone know who they may beV

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Ok kid. Whatever you say. He is by far the most overrated senator I’ve ever seen. People go on and on how he is such an elite goal scorer, yet he never has scored 30 goals. It’s hilarious. I know good hockey players . Hossa, Alfredsson, Heatley...those are some of our greats. Hoffman doesn’t come close.

Dont call me kid im 34 and have been on this board before you could wipe your own ass.

Who compared Hoffman to Alfie and Hossa?.........

Reactions: Deku

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Dont call me kid im 34 and have been on this board before you could wipe your own ass.

Who compared Hoffman to Alfie and Hossa?.........
Lots of people put him in the conversation as one of the best sens ever and such an elite player. He’s not even close to them. Kid.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
He reminds me of Lonnie Loach but with less scoring touch

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Can I suggest that you create these arguments in another Hoffman centric thread vs polluting a GDT arguing opinion on a player

Reactions: Deku

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Lots of people put him in the conversation as one of the best sens ever and such an elite player. He’s not even close to them. Kid.
Show me one example.

Who? Because certainly not Hoffman this year. He’s on pace for 19 goals and 54 points. Sad

Oh yeah terrible player having a bad year and still on pace fore basically 20 goals and 55 points. Coming from the guy who defends burrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad