All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
The City of "Brotherly Love".......

image.jpg

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Bobby already confirmed out. Getting his hand checked by doctors...AGAIN.

Anyone else at the point where you want him to just sit out and let his frigging fingers heal up? None of this re-breaking the fracture every time he catches a puck.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box

Anyone else at the point where you want him to just sit out and let his frigging fingers heal up? None of this re-breaking the fracture every time he catches a puck.

They should put a dog collar on him in practice, and he gets zapped every time he tries to catch the puck!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
I'm assuming Ryan's out? My buddy saw him out late last night. That's all I can say haha.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015

Actually this was suggested By Dean Brown a couple of weeks ago on one of the pre game shows, as he talked about a discussion he had with Bobby on that very topic. Apparently Brown has also had a number of issues with his fingers/hands and showed Ryan his fingers/hand and said "this is what you could end up like, if you don't take the proper amount of time to let them heal properly".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad