Pre-Game Talk: Sens in NY Islands, Sunday 5:00 PM on TSN

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Forwards: Hoffman, Stone, Turris, Ryan, Dzingel, Pageau, Brassard, MacArthur, Pyatt, Stalberg, Burrows, Wingels, Smith (if ready)

Defense: Karlsson, Ceci, Phaneuf, Wideman, Claesson, Boro, Methot (if ready)

Kelly, Neil, Dido, Jokipakka, White, Paul, Harpur only if injuries occur.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Dide showed me he doesn't really want an NHL job. On one of his late shifts he was skating in with the puck but the D caught up to him and took it away. That part wasn't really bad since he wasn't in the clear but what bugged me is what he did after that. He spread is legs and bent over leaning with his stick reaching out. If he skated hard on the fore check he might have been able to fight to get the puck back. You only get so many chances to show something and he blew it!

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Dide showed me he doesn't really want an NHL job. On one of his late shifts he was skating in with the puck but the D caught up to him and took it away. That part wasn't really bad since he wasn't in the clear but what bugged me is what he did after that. He spread is legs and bent over leaning with his stick reaching out. If he skated hard on the fore check he might have been able to fight to get the puck back. You only get so many chances to show something and he blew it!

He isn't an NHL player.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Dzingel looked like Hossa on that shift (nice to see even if it's against the demoralized NYI)

He hasn't put up a ton of points recently, but he's starting to look like he did at the start of the season, which is to say he's looking very good.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
I really want CBJ to do something in the playoffs but it's not looking good at all. They've reverted back to last year's terrible play.

Regression to the mean. Anyone who thought they were a legitimate top 3 team in the league was kidding themselves.

Just a question of whether that regression continues in the playoffs, or if they can continue to play above their heads in a 7 game series against the Penguins.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Regression to the mean. Anyone who thought they were a legitimate top 3 team in the league was kidding themselves.

Just a question of whether that regression continues in the playoffs, or if they can continue to play above their heads in a 7 game series against the Penguins.

If Dubois can be a legit first line player then they will be dangerous for a long time

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

Losing Ryan Murray didn't help but yeah I mostly agree.

If he can make it back then Columbus has a chance.

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
If Dubois can be a legit first line player then they will be dangerous for a long time

Oh the future is bright no doubt, but their current players were overachieving significantly until their recent skid.

Up until recently guys like Atkinson and Wennberg were on pace for 70+ points, Foligno and Saad for 60+ points, Gagner and Werenski for 55+ points, and Bobrovsky was on pace for one of the best seasons ever from a goalie.

Wasn't sustainable.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
ZZZZZxxzzzzzzzz....,

Yawn

NHL giving Toronto the PP again

Probably want to do a little something for Sportsnet, after all their contract is bigger than the NBC one and the Leafs are their team.

Anyway it may or may not be enough.

Game tied.

Oh there is another ridiculous call . If the Sens play the Leafs, that is exactly what we can expect too.

Stil not enough.. Short handed goal.

Go Jackets!!

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The Jackets will get ripped apart by Pittsburgh in the first round.

I really dont agree, Columbus is built to win in the playoffs that D core is debatably the best in the NHL.

I watch them alot very fun team and extremely hard to play against. Seth Jones is if he isnt already a top 5 d in the league he is a beast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad