Pre-Game Talk: Sens in NY Islands, Sunday 5:00 PM on TSN

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
MacA with a real sneaky shot. Guy hasn't lost a touch so far.

Honestly he looks like the same guy. Wasn't really expecting much but pleasantly surprised and think he can contribute in the playoffs.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Are Leafs fans really chanting "We want Ottawa" in Toronto right now?

Wow, now I want to face them so we can shut them the hell up.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Yeah. He looks very much like lazar did AFTER those first ~10 games and up until he left pretty much. Scrambly. Sloppy. Up to him and the team to get him out of that stage. Which I'm sure he will.

He is a bit worse if a skater than advertised though.

Disagree. We are not seeing the same thing. He skates very well imo. I also think he is much better with the puck than Lazar he doesn't fight it nearly as much. He makes good quick smart plays with the puck to the open man.. that's likely been his most impressive trait today.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012

I haven't heard it but I have been switching back and forth so I may have missed it.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

Well they probably mean that in a "Please don't play Washington" sense, but yeah it'd be real nice to shut their fans up.

Punchbowl

Apr 4, 2010
Dzingel looked like Hossa on that shift (nice to see even if it's against the demoralized NYI)

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
That game in Toronto right now is fully cooked. Columbus isn't even shooting on net lmao.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Kind of weird that Leafs fans want their renaissance season ended by one of their biggest rivals but I guess the Sens can grant them their wish.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
I havent heard that at all.

They mention it in their game day thread and it was also reported on Team 1200.
They dont want to meet Washington but it is also a good indication that they are sure the Sens will be pushovers.
Anyway it looks as though they will get their wish.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
They mention it in their game day thread and it was also reported on Team 1200.
They dont want to meet Washington but it is also a good indication that they are sure the Sens will be pushovers.

Well no. Jus that they would rather play us. I don't blame them. Capitals probably blow the NHL out in 4

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad