Pre-Game Talk: SENS in Dallas, Wed 8:00 pm on SN360, FS-SW, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It ticks me off that I willingly pay an arm and a leg for cable (in my case, Bell Fibe), knowing full well that I probably overpay for what I get since i basically just watch sports, CTV and the Food network, and I can't watch my town's NHL game because it is on a channel that basically no one has since they make you pay even more for it. I got a big cable subscription so I didn't have to deal with finding streams.

I remember 20 years ago, we'd be lucky to get 2/3 of our games televised. No streams, so we often just listened to the radio because "the game isn't on TV" and that was the end of it. But in this day and age.. I don't know. Given cable subscriptions are plummeting, this seems like a bunch of bull****.

grinds-my-gears.jpg

I guess I'll go back to my humble pirating roots.

:handclap:

It sucks. I have Sportsnets and TSNs, NHL Center Ice, and Sportsnet1. Only one I'm missing is 360.

I can live with seeing it on RDS (only saving grace of Videotron is RDS is packaged with TSN)...but holy crap.

It's getting to the point where I'm considering dropping all tv and just going with streams and youtube stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad