Pre-Game Talk: Sens in Arizona tonight 9:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
Yup. I think beating Dallas gives us a little more confidence in the Turris-less roster as well as a little more breathing room for error. Going 1 in 3 on a road trip isn't ideal but if it lets you get your #1 center back healthy, then it's worth it.

Exactly. Let's think big picture here.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Uhsyx9.jpg

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I wonder if tonight is the night we see the two new comers who have yet to see a game since arriving in Ottawa in Jyrki Jokipakka & Chris Didomenico? I would imagine they might want to give Phaneuf (sick) & Boro (left shoulder) a rest.

Dorion did well picking up players at the deadline, so that we would have extra bodies going into the Playoffs.

Buckle up, I'm expecting decent Playoff run this year. :yo:

Now back to tonight's programming..... :popcorn:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Even better:

lee.jpg

(Didn't know he officially retired in 2014. I was one of the last guys still holding hope for him. Sometimes getting a similar vibe from Chabot, hopefully not in a bad way.)

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Apart from Chabot wearing #5 in the WJCs and Lee/Ceci wearing #5 for Ottawa, I see no similarities between Chabot and those two ... certainly not Lee.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Pumped to see my boi Didominico play!!!!!

Its a little funny that the sens are so underwhelmed in the Bingingham squad this year that they prefer to bring a guy over who has never played in the nhl

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
Pumped to see my boi Didominico play!!!!!

Its a little funny that the sens are so underwhelmed in the Bingingham squad this year that they prefer to bring a guy over who has never played in the nhl

I don't think I would say there underwhelmed but this is more about to see if he could play with the big club next year.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Been a bit under the weather, so I'm unsure if I'll stay up for this one, but I certainly would like to get a look at Dido.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Been a bit under the weather, so I'm unsure if I'll stay up for this one, but I certainly would like to get a look at Dido.

and then you call me up to play and it's not so bad
it's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to play NHL hockey is having the best day of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad