Confirmed with Link: Sens Hire Le Chiffre aka Guy Boucher, brings the Crawdaddy with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Othello*

Was my second choice. Happy about this but still sour about Boudreau.

Who's ready for a great PP!

Marty Straka

HFBoards Senior Citizen
Aug 11, 2009
Toronto, ON
Melnyk "I couldn't be happier, he was our best option"

translation:

"He was the cheapest coach we could hire with an NHL Pedigree, I'm so happy we don't have to pay Boudreau 2.75mil"

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Good pickup for the Sens. I suspect the offensive production will be higher next season. Great with young players and getting good offensive production especially on the PP.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I wanted Yeo or Boudreau, so I can't really be happy yet. But glad it's not Carlyle, Crawford, or Hartley

:dunno:

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I was hoping it would be Mike Yeo but whatever... lets see what Boucher can do.

Dorion picked him over Yeo, Hartley who have both shown they can last longer with one team.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Ugh. 1-3-1 system. Jesus. Could not have picked a worse coach for the players this team has. Hopefully Boucher isn't so mental about that system anymore

Also, I have little doubt in my mind that Boucher was one of the cheapest options out there

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
He lost the Lightning room if i recall correctly. What makes you think he won't lose the Sens locker room after the two last coaches lost the room?

Bad hire.

Powdered Toast Man

Is he a ham?
Nov 22, 2005
I would jump to a ridiculously negative conclusion, but I see you guys already have that covered.

1) You have no idea how much money was or was not a factor in this hire
2) You have no idea whether he is going to use a 1-3-1 immediately, if ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad