Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Flyers Apr. 2 1 p.m. Eastern| MOD Warning in OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I'd rather have Paul in front of the net on the power play instead of Chiasson who is almost certainly not coming back next season.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
EK point, Hoff goal, Flyers win. Exactly what I was hoping for. Hope they make it in over Detroit.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Flyers basically hooked and held their way to the victory in those last few minutes. Also, why was Kostka even on the ice before our last shift?

Tootoo91

Mar 18, 2015
We have 4 ahl defensemen on the team right now... And chiasson plays way to much for what he brings to the team...

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
wellll, I don't think we played all that horribly, except our power play obviously

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
What a shame, this team can't even play for pride anymore.

That's crap. They battled a hungry team... Especially in the late 3rd. All those rugby style scrums in the corners was because both teams to a man were not giving an inch.

If you lose with almost half the roster callups like that. That is not a team that quit at all. They played with pride. They just got beat on the PP and didn't win.

I have seen this team quit in the past. We are absolutely playing with Pride the last few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad