Confirmed with Link: Sens Chief Amateur Scout Bob Lowes joins Las Vegas

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I know he largely gets credit for Mark Stone but is he the one responsible for the weird USHL and overage picks every year like Eiserman and Tim Boyle?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I know he largely gets credit for Mark Stone but is he the one responsible for the weird USHL and overage picks every year like Eiserman and Tim Boyle?

Nope, that is (was, thank god) Bob Janecyk.

He is now our European scout though....

Eiserman wasn't a weird pick (or a good one), but Boyle, Aneloski, Shore, Leblanc, Costello, Baillargeon, Gendron, Wolanin, Burgess, Peltz (Melnyck here) and Sdao were his children.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
What?

He worked for the Sens for 11 years, he got an offer from another team that was beneficial for him.

Do you expect people to stay with the Sens forever?

Good luck Bob, you'll be missed.

Bob lowes can go **** himself. Yes I expect all to die in Ottawa with a smile and nothing left to give to the organization.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Bob lowes can go **** himself. Yes I expect all to die in Ottawa with a smile and nothing left to give to the organization.

I mean, I'd consider it a stepping stone too if he joined us fresh into the league 2 years ago...(I realize the sarcasm)

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I mean, I'd consider it a stepping stone too if he joined us fresh into the league 2 years ago...(I realize the sarcasm)

Our scouting staff has taken quite a blow last couple years though with TM, Greg Royce and bob lowes gone. Also Dorion moved out of that position.

ChelFan31

Mar 22, 2016
Already bare bone front office ... all the more smaller now. That's just perfect news.:shakehead

ChelFan31

Mar 22, 2016
Our scouting staff has taken quite a blow last couple years though with TM, Greg Royce and bob lowes gone. Also Dorion moved out of that position.

They never really even replaced Dorions AGM position? still vacant to this day ...

ChelFan31

Mar 22, 2016
Thats because it was originally a one man job made a two man job. Randy Lee just does the full job now

Id argue its a two man job. Go around the league you'll see many teams have not just one, but two AGM working under the GM. Some even have on top of that a President of Hockey Ops above the GM too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad