GDT: Sens @ Bruins Dec. 29, 7 p.m., RDS2, TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Boro didn't turtle to whoever said that (Nac I think?) Chara just threw him on the ground.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
wasn't paying attention, making bad passes, which lead to goals, and he got stapled to the bench

oh, typical.

I always wanna hold out hope for him, but I guess he needs to leave Ottawa to salvage his career.

I don't know if Murray was telling the truth when he said there is considerable interest in cowen.

Thanks.

Sens Rule

Sep 22, 2005
On my NHL app it says Neil got roughing and misconduct.... The Refs screwed him out of the fighting major and the Gordie Howe hatrick. Screw the refs

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
oh, typical.

I always wanna hold out hope for him, but I guess he needs to leave Ottawa to salvage his career.

I don't know if Murray was telling the truth when he said there is considerable interest in cowen.

Thanks.
Well in not going to call Murray a liar. But

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
He protected his head as soon as he was tossed to the ice. Not blaming him for it, but I did find it funny.

Yeah pretty sure Chara bounced his head off the boards when throwing him down. Wasn't really turtling so much as preventing injury.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Hi Guyz,

No need to change a thing. This team is great. We just need Michalek to come back and that will put us over the top.

Don't question the coach either. He finally realized Smith is not good on the top line, only took 10 games. Same with switching JGP and Zib. Hey, the PP actually started looking better when Hoffman was put back on the top of the umbrella with Karlsson and Ryan. Also MacCormick on the top line was brilliant. We didn't need that tying goal that he flubbed.

Just keep going. Everything is fine.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Hi Guyz,

No need to change a thing. This team is great. We just need Michalek to come back and that will put us over the top.

Don't question the coach either. He finally realized Smith is not good on the top line, only took 10 games. Same with switching JGP and Zib. Hey, the PP actually started looking better when Hoffman was put back on the top of the umbrella with Karlsson and Ryan. Also MacCormick on the top line was brilliant. We didn't need that tying goal that he flubbed.

I feel bedder now

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Hi Guyz,

But are you an expert?

Uchiha

Jun 14, 2014
Hi Guyz,

*Signed half the posters on this board

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
There's no shame in turtling against Chara.

Chara is a nice guy. He could have killed Boro if he wanted to. He's got like 8 feet on him.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
oh, typical.

Thanks.

How recent did he say that there was considerable interest? Was this a more recent interview, or just from the off season?

It doesn't surprise me that there would be a few teams interested in him. But interested doesn't mean they'd be willing to pay a lot. If a team is offering a small amount in the form of draft picks, it makes more sense just to wait until the off season to pull the trigger since even if he is underperforming, the Senators can still use him on the bottom pairing.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
sad part is that marchand and beleskey arent being suspended because of the winter classic

wouldnt be surprised if marchand played extra stupid today because he knew he could get away with it

you think stone, neil, wideman and Mcmorick are getting suspended?? take off your homer glasses and see that it went both ways..... i'm not condoning machands dip hit but the sens were just as brutal and dirty as anyone out there.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
you think stone, neil, wideman and Mcmorick are getting suspended?? take off your homer glasses and see that it went both ways..... i'm not condoning machands dip hit but the sens were just as brutal and dirty as anyone out there.

lol, only one that could come close to a suspension is Neil, for hitting the eye. Stone is nothing more than a 2 min penalty.

Take off YOUR homer glasses, buddy! :laugh:

Calorissi

Jan 16, 2004
Manotick
Suspensions that should happen:

Marchand - 10 games for the low hit (repeat offender), 2 games for the spear
Stone - 5 games for the elbow to the head (repeat offender)
Beleski - 1 game for the head infraction on Wideman
Neil - (edited because no instigator = no suspension)

What will likely happen:
Marchand - fine
Stone - 5 games
Beleski - nothing.
Neil - (edited because no instigator = no suspension)

Last edited:

sensR4real

Apr 19, 2006
Ottawa
Boston is THE DIRTIEST TEAM in the league! Hands down!
What frustrated the hell out of me last night was the tolerance from the refs! Just don't get it!

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Bs fan coming in peace. Just wanting to know if there is any history between Ferraro/Stone? Stone's elbowed him in the head twice on two different occasions now maybe they have history in juniors or something? Thanks. Feels nice to actually be able to watch a physical game of hockey in todays NHL (minus the Marchand stupidity)

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Bs fan coming in peace. Just wanting to know if there is any history between Ferraro/Stone? Stone's elbowed him in the head twice on two different occasions now maybe they have history in juniors or something? Thanks. Feels nice to actually be able to watch a physical game of hockey in todays NHL (minus the Marchand stupidity)

Not that I've ever heard of. But Ferraro definitely seems like a 'digger,'...a guy who goes in there and digs for the puck and gets his nose in there. With Stone being 6-4, the height difference and way they position themselves makes it easy to whack Ferraro in the head quite a bit. Probably just a crazy coincidence that Stone got him twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad