Proposal: Sens-Arizona

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
I’d think Arizona says no. They need goals and this return doesn’t offer that. It’s an interesting combination of assets but provides zero net improvement for Arizona’s current situation. Their offense just worsens without Garland.

Reactions: Fisticuffer

Artanis

Dec 1, 2011
Ottawa
Why would the Sens offer up Brannstrom + Logan brown AND a 2nd for Garland, who put up "ok" numbers this year and last? Yikes.

Ygg

Feb 2, 2017
Imagine trading Mark Stone for what eventually ends up being only Conor Garland just a couple years later.

If I'm the NHL I'm investigating Pierre Dorion because that's straight sabotaging a franchise

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Imagine trading Mark Stone for what eventually ends up being only Conor Garland just a couple years later.

If I'm the NHL I'm investigating Pierre Dorion because that's straight sabotaging a franchise
You win some, you lose some. He generally sucks at trading, but Stone was a pending UFA and Dorion left it to the 11th hour.

He absolutely (and likely accidentally) fleeced San Jose in the Karlsson trade, much more so than the Stone trade, so perhaps Wilson should also be investigated?

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I don’t want Garland traded. He’s the team MVP. But that is a tempting offer for a team with such poor defensive depth and an overall below average center group and no 1st round pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad