Rumor: Senators sold to the Kraft Family?(upd: no)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartachat

Aug 2, 2016
Ottawa
Robert Kraft is a little pervy with prostitution scandal and all. But he is still better than Melnyk, so I wouldn’t complain!

Jun 15, 2007
I don't why you guys are excited about this. I would be scared they're planning on moving the team. Melnyk is the worst but at least it's the Ottawa Senators, not the Hartford Whalers.

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Robert Kraft is a little pervy with prostitution scandal and all. But he is still better than Melnyk, so I wouldn’t complain!

The biggest difference is he probably would not be involved in anything hockey related. He would hire the right people to deal with it, no more Dorion's and John Paddocks.

Reactions: Cosmix

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I don't why you guys are excited about this. I would be scared they're planning on moving the team. Melnyk is the worst but at least it's the Ottawa Senators, not the Hartford Whalers.

Anyone who thinks that Hartford has a rats chance in a snowstorm of ever happening again doesn't understand how vigilantly the Rangers and Bruins are going to protect their territory rights.

Reactions: Dominance

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
If this happens, I'll even buy a Patriots jersey.

Anyone who knows the depths of my Packers fandom will understand how significant that statement is.

I'm extremely skeptical of this being legit, though - just making my intentions known in case the unlikeliest hero emerges on this one.

Reactions: Deku

MilesNewton

Jul 7, 2019
Might be owning teams in different cities that isn't allowed. I remember hearing something like that about Stan Kroenke
Kronkes wife the Walmart heir Ann Walton owns the Nuggets and the Avs, so they can get around that ownership rule. So the Kraft family could do that if another family member does.

BloodRedArmy

Nov 29, 2013
Bytown
I do not know snapchat at all, but apparently the black square around the emojis means it's not original, ie, been doctored. Anyone familiar on here?

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
Part of me is like, why would someone like Kraft want anything to do with a small market hockey team...

Part of me thinks he stands to make a fortune if he can develop Lebreton....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad