Confirmed with Link: Senators sign Boko Imama (2 Way Contract)

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
I disagree. There were multiple chances to call up Soko this year and last year. It's pretty clear he has no future with the club and he'll be gone next year. I said that last year and I'll say it again, even though I got pushback from certain posters here.

I agree with that part. What I don’t agree with is that this Boko Imama call up is a sign that your theory is correct.

Had you said the same about the Smejkal call up I’d agree.

I’m just saying this time it’s because they needed Imama specifically. Soko still wasn’t next on the list.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Sens with 40 hits tonight. Sometimes just having a dude in the locker room who will do the job if you don’t makes everyone go into themselves and say to yourself “you’re getting a hit every shift tonight”

I like the Imama call up because it’s a team identity call up and not “help” for a specific skill. Boko had Mcdermaid talking to him all night and that’s better then Mcdermaid talking to Brady who took over the game and had some NJ Dmen looking scared

Sens With Benefits

Feb 4, 2010
Canada
Sens with 40 hits tonight. Sometimes just having a dude in the locker room who will do the job if you don’t makes everyone go into themselves and say to yourself “you’re getting a hit every shift tonight”

I like the Imama call up because it’s a team identity call up and not “help” for a specific skill. Boko had Mcdermaid talking to him all night and that’s better then Mcdermaid talking to Brady who took over the game and had some NJ Dmen looking scared
Absolutely, like it or not fighting seems to be coming back into hockey. We don’t want our captain doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad