GDT: Senators @ Oilers | March 8th, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
That slash was getting called every time the first month of the season.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
McDavid is really the most special player I've seen on this team, maybe any team.

I'm disregarding my faint childhood memories of Gretzky as an Oiler

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Actually disagree. They’re pretty organized and structured right now.

I never said they were playing disorganized and without structure. They are playing overly conservative and letting pressure come to them. Thus far they’ve handled it fine but remember whose in net.

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Yams is having a fantastic game, just plays with all out effort all the time.

Holloway will be a nice further injection of that when he’s in the lineup down the road next year. If he even gets a look he’d be eased in a bottom 6 role, more likely Bakersfield bound if they keep playing well and are going on a run.

But, in the not so distant future Holloway will fit in nicely with our top 6. Forwards are easier to break in compared to D men.

I think Holloway is exactly the kind of guy this team needs. Same thing with McLeod, Lavoie, Broberg and Samorukov. Big bodies who can skate with two way puck possession games.

Reactions: Laodongxi

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
unless its a quick pass where you know a team mate is there and free right away, chipping the puck into your own slot is always a risky play
I know it’s a risky play, but bear was looking where he was putting it, it wasn’t just a blind pass

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I never said they were playing disorganized and without structure. They are playing overly conservative and letting pressure come to them. Thus far they’ve handled it fine but remember whose in net.
They’re playing smart and not overly aggressive. Still generating offensive chances while being disruptive in the neutral zone. If we had a better goalie this would be sealed already.

Reactions: jesusbuiltmyhotrod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad