GDT: Senators@Leafs 7PM SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Kristen Shilton
@kristen_shilton

Connor Carrick coming back in for #Leafs tonight beside Travis Dermott. Babcock said he liked Carrick's game in Boston and he came out for "no reason." Babs also liked Roman Polak's game recently too. Team is trying to "keep everyone alive" in D rotation.

"no reason" - yeah, we know, babs.

"keep everyone alive" - you mean keep POLAK alive, babs.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Kristen Shilton
@kristen_shilton

Connor Carrick coming back in for #Leafs tonight beside Travis Dermott. Babcock said he liked Carrick's game in Boston and he came out for "no reason." Babs also liked Roman Polak's game recently too. Team is trying to "keep everyone alive" in D rotation.

He's saying that Carrick didn't give him a reason, not that there isn't a reason.

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Tank Season (obvious reasons)

Last Season (Leafs couldn't protect leads)

This Season (its pretty even, isn't it?)

P.S. in your line up you have

Jvr-Bozak-Marner
Marleau-Kardri-Brown

Was there a reason given for flipping Marner and Brown?

Not sure because of the optional skate those lines are not set and were probably from a past date.
There may be a few discrepancies, I had to change the Star preview, they listed the CBC as the network carrying the game instead of Sportsnet, I think the Olympics are making things difficult for them.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Kristen Shilton
@kristen_shilton

LOL so true.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
I don’t even care about these regular season games as much anymore. We are making the playoffs.

To me it’s all about get all the young guys ready to play playoff hockey, getting the team rested for a long playoff run, and getting Tavares through trade and signing him long term.

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Kristen Shilton
@kristen_shilton

Hey guys, play well and you still might come out of the lineup for "no reason". lmao

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Not sure because of the optional skate those lines are not set and were probably from a past date.
There may be a few discrepancies, I had to change the Star preview, they listed the CBC as the network carrying the game instead of Sportsnet, I think the Olympics are making things difficult for them.

cool. thanks

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Hey guys, play well and you still might come out of the lineup for "no reason". lmao

Unless you name is Josh Leivo. We don't believe in rotation when the your name rhymes with "Squash" because we just like to "Squash" your dreams.

yeah... that applies to you too Sosh

Love Babs and Lou

:sarcasm:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Yup looked absolutely gross. Complete blindside. Looked like there was intent to injure the whole way.
It seems like really dirty hits happen way too often in the AHL. It's one of the reasons I want our best young players on our Nhl team

Reactions: Hurt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad