GDT: Semifinals - February 23 - Czech Republic (0) vs Russia (3)

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Czechs get a taste of their own medicine running into a hot goaltender.

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
Congrats to Russia. Piece of cake for them. Alibistic hockey so as our coach is. 0:7 score against Russia in playoffs. Znarok is kicking Jandac’s ass again.

Now we get bronze from that and everything will be fine...

Gereth

Feb 18, 2015
Czechs have problems with productivity as usual. I hope we at least get a bronze out of this. Too many 4th places recently.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Congrats to Russia. Piece of cake for them. Alibistic hockey so as our coach is. 0:7 score against Russia in playoffs. Znarok is kicking Jandac’s ass again.

Now we get bronze from that and everything will be fine...

You can't argue, that Znaroks has a way better players, than Jandac.

Maluk11

Feb 27, 2016
Congratulations to Russia. Our players fight hard today, but our scoring problem continue. 0 goals from 4 pp, that is bad. Also third semi-final in row without goals. We must work on that in the future.

Now at least for bronze, the waiting for medal is too much long.

Last edited:

Jablkon

May 23, 2014
Czech Republic
You can't argue, that Znaroks has a way better players, than Jandac.
Not that better you wouldnt score the goal against them in two consecutive playoff games. Znarok completely eliminates that czech factor which russians are afraid of, or you can say our coach is alibist who never left his shadow. Russians were better in 2010 too. For this you have to bring oldschool things. We can loose but not like that. It would never happen under Riha or Vujtek.

Till he doesnt say this is also his fault I wont believe smth change. You can have concerns about Znaroks but what I like about him is that no matter what happens, he is there, he is the boss, he takes responsibility for everything. In our case - “we have to prepare guys for bronze game, bad shooting....” Jandac obviously already did everything, its just up to guys....

Znarok understands to psychological aspects of it. Jandac doesnt or he ignores it and thus he loosing like that. I am not saying he is bad coach, but this has been following him for years and he doesnt do anything with it. And he is loosing as always.

Reactions: Voodoozz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad