GDT: Semifinals - February 23 - Canada (3) vs Germany (4)

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Frankly , if Germany wins it’s hardly a miracle.

It would be an upset , but no more than that. The Canadian roster is not that appealing.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Cocky Russia.

Enjoy silver.

Canada fans have ripped this team to shreads calling their roster a joke this entire tournament.
ViD says something not nearly as negative and the good ole ‘cocky Russian’ card gets immediately whipped out.
Holy shit, it never ceases to amaze.:joker:

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Huh? Canadians have been calling their roster a joke this entire tournament.
ViD says something not nearly as negative and the good ole ‘cocky Russian’ card gets immediately whipped out.
Holy ****, it never ceases to amaze.:joker:
Agreed. Russia is the west's saviours.

Canada should win. 4-3 in ot. Should be great game

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Canada fans have ripped this team to shreads calling their roster a joke this entire tournament.
Holy ****, it never ceases to amaze.:joker:
Context matters.

Russia is thanking whatever they pray to that NHLers aren't here.

Rightfully so.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Rostov-on-Don
Not sure how much Germany has left in the tank, especially emotionally. They looked exhausted towards the end of Sweden game.
Canada 4-1.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
In the SWE-Ger thread some asked if tthe win could give German hockey a boost. I tell you what: They don't give a shit! They don't even show the game on tv!
f*** YOU, ARD!!!

serp

Jan 17, 2016
In the SWE-Ger thread some asked if tthe win could give German hockey a boost. I tell you what: They don't give a ****! They don't even show the game on tv!
**** YOU, ARD!!!

I mean they have on alternative channels right now and will once Biathlon is over change to the game on the main channel. In Biathlon Germany was one of the favorites and will win Bronze so. Yeah

LiveVideoCenter

Is allways available if you need a Stream.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
In the SWE-Ger thread some asked if tthe win could give German hockey a boost. I tell you what: They don't give a ****! They don't even show the game on tv!
**** YOU, ARD!!!
Well, business as usual. :ha: It's on Eurosport and available as Sportschau.de stream.

Never thought I'd ever say this, but the Oiler PK could learn a thing or two from Team Germany. :laugh:

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
**** YOU, ARD!!!

You can watch it on Eurosport.

Edit: Stupid hit.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
**** YOU, ARD!!!

They don't have full broadcasting rights, so they can't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad