GDT: Semifinal • May 13 • Czech Republic 2, Sweden 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelMe

Dec 26, 2008
I think the refs had a horrendous game, but they made mistakes on both sides. They didn't steal it away from us. Swedes were brilliant today.

Charlie Milles*

There were Å koda cars in Halifax for god sakes, it has nothing to do with anything.:laugh::shakehead

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
I think the refs had a horrendous game, but they made mistakes on both sides. They didn't steal it away from us. Swedes were brilliant today.

They didn't necessarily steal it from us. But the fact is if they didn't suck it would probably be 2-2 now.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Congratulations swedes. There is a litle hope now to get Nordic gold medal game!

Charlie Milles*

Well, that's the tournament for me. Great effort Czech Republic.

Djurgardsjavel

Oct 29, 2010
Valhalla
Wow, this game is a joke. The referees stole the game away from the Czechs. Just an absolute disgrace.

Want us to call a whambulance? Relax, that awful butthurt you're obviously experiencing right now is rarely a lifethreatning ailment.

This game was NOT decided by the refs and it's pretty disrespectful to suggest as much.

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
'90 Line is in beast mode right now. The fourth line popped two as well. Depth guys making the difference.

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
Wow, loved the game. Best game of the Tre Kronor so far. I only have one problem: I can't decide who I'd want to play in the final ... the "old" or the near rival :D

Charlie Milles*

Want us to call a whambulance? Relax, that awful butthurt you're obviously experiencing right now is rarely a lifethreatning ailment.

This game was NOT decided by the refs and it's pretty disrespectful to suggest as much.
The Czech team was superior. The refereeing were partial and it showed. It's unfortunate but that's the politics of international hockey. But anyways, back to the Stanley Cup playoffs! :D

FinRuutu

Red Wins
Feb 7, 2010
Helsinki
The Czech team was superior. The refereeing were partial and it showed. It's unfortunate but that's the politics of international hockey. But anyways, back to the Stanley Cup playoffs! :D

foilhats_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad