PGT: Semi-Final | Russia Vs Canada | 6PM | TSN/NHLN | Pt 2

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Every time I see a "neutral" fan complain about the refs

tenor (12).gif

Fried Tree Sap

May 12, 2016
The Canadian refs have not been a factor at all this game. Russia is losing because they're getting horribly out played and their goaltending has been poor. So far I can't really point to any super egregious missed calls. I hate offside challenges...but the refs made the right call.

Antonglk

Dec 28, 2012
Moscow, Russia
I was thinking could we blame Larionov for this. Not sure about that. I think whole team is not just good. Accuracy is a key in this case and still I see a lot of missed shots. Canada is really good.
There is no future for Russian hockey, since this is just a start of degradation in player talents. Corrupted coaches, officials this all dont help talented guys to develop.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
After seeing the Russian PP, Canada better stay the hell out of the box in the 3rd. Do not want to awaken that beast.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
If you don't like the offside or the penalty shot call. Blame the European IIHF, not the Canadian refs just following the paradigm of those rules. Okay.

By the way... in the Part 1 of this thread...

I did mention 2 linesman missed the call of offside on that play...

And the conspiracy theory is dead...

Because they are Canadian...

:popcorn:

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
I thought I had finally caught up with this thread, then I realized there was a second one!

Jordan Belfort

Jan 13, 2016
Anaheim CA
If that would happen to Canada it would be called a goal. That is the point

This guy has salt and delusion on another level. Stop trying to come up with this conspiracy to make up fore the fact that your team is getting utterly and indisputably dominated. Calls don't go your way, boohoo. Enjoy the bronze medal game and stop crying your team is bad

D Wakaluk

Dec 8, 2010
stuck in the '90s
It's not a good look having canadian refs in these games. They could call a perfect game (which the arent doing) but it would still be a little iffy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad