GDT: Semi-final • Jan. 3 • Russia 6, Canada 5 ‎(Part IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucksfan100

Apr 3, 2007
Jenner Penalty

Looking back at it, what do you think? Canada lost by 1, but who knows, if Jenner doesnt get that Penalty...

Havok89

Oct 26, 2010
Canada didn't play 60 minutes, they didn't want it bad enough and Russia took advantage. Kuznetsov is a tremendous player and he showed up when it counted.

Congrats to Russia and good luck against Sweden. And the Canada vs American arguement is weak, where did USA finish?

KulleKing*

Could not have hoped for a better result. Russians gave some false hope for canada and none of their players got injured. Nicely done, Russia!

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Great game, disappointed how so many canadian fans gave up after the 2nd, since last years russian comback, anything was possible, and canada almost proved it.

TLDR: Don't give up so easily.

Great comeback by Canada. Interesting to see the trolls went away.

It was going both ways, good sir.

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
We will be ready next year

389486-nathan-mackinnon-recolte-23-points.jpg

OttawaRoughRiderFan*

If the Russians and Swedes and Americans want to take their shots... That is fine.

I just hope I don't see a bunch of Canadians dumping on the team. Too many Canadians jump on and off the bandwagon like their is no tomorrow. Hopefully not tonight.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Memo to people who post things like this: "That was such a brutal missed call. The refs were so obviously against *******."

No one knows what you are talking about.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
gotta laugh at the Americans that are poking fun at the Canadian loss

"We lost all of our games, but since you guys can't win gold either, YOUR TEAM SUCKS!"

Every USA game was full of Canada fans poking at them,Dont feel too good does it, and pretty sure your last 3 words will get ya an infraction on here :)

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
Good news for Canada: the Caps don't have any prospects that are in line to play in the WJC next year.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
We may have lost, and we may have looked not so smart in the second period...

But wow, I am damn proud. Good game boys, great effort.

Go SWEDEN GO! KLEFBOM FOR GOLD!

How you can out shoot a team 56 to 24 and not be considered the btter team I don't know. Congratz Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad