• Power Now, Seider Later

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Power Now, Power Later

Votes: 19 8.7%

• Total voters

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Yeah he's playing Dan Girardi minutes and getting Dan Girardi results

Now imagine this is actually true (its not), how does Power getting his shit pushed in in this poll against Girardi 2.0 make you feel?

Sabres were high on risto, seider is in a similar situation with a better forward group ristolainen was given the same excuses and reasoning for his poor metrics
Risto might have been given the same excuses but they weren't legit. He rarely actually played the hardest minutes on the Sabres, and the hardest minutes on the Sabres weren't as hard as what Seider is doing. This season we're talking once in a decade type difficulty

So, in short, youre wrong

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Now imagine this is actually true (its not), how does Power getting his shit pushed in in this poll against Girardi 2.0 make you feel?
Makes me feel that people have no clue lmao, it's probably the most ridiculous poll result I've seen in my years on this board

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
Makes me feel that people have no clue lmao, it's probably the most ridiculous poll result I've seen in my years on this board
Wow amazing Buffalo has a better starting goalie, two better D than Seider,three forwards better than Larkin and are still way further down in the standings!

Is it possible you overrate your own players?

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Bumping this thread after a game in which the Wings got outshot 17-1 with Seider on the ice is an interesting move.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Bumping this thread after a game in which the Wings got outshot 17-1 with Seider on the ice is an interesting move.

Calling a thread on page 1 a "Thread bump" is a reach.

... I also noticed you didn't answer the question about your "Tuch is better than Larkin" take. We also wont mention that Detroit held Buffalo to one goal while playing Seider for.... *Checks box score*... 27 minutes.

Reactions: izlez

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
27mins of ice time against the best competition you have. 10 blocked shots. 6hits. Even

23mins of ice time, 2 blocked shots, 1 hit -1

who was the better player?

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
You literally had 0 shots on goal in Seider's 15 minutes against our top line how in the world can you cope about that lmao

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
You literally had 0 shots on goal in Seider's 15 minutes against our top line how in the world can you cope about that lmao

Rather easily:

Scoreboard.png

But I do appreciate that you've decided to stop quoting posts hoping your replies will go unnoticed, and are staying far away from answering that question about your "Tuch over Larkin" take before the season started.

Goptor

Jun 30, 2016
Power is like a Dodge Charger floating around on an untethered barge in Lake Erie. He's lounging around doing whatever he wants and the Sabres don't care enough to tow him back to land and get him on the road.

Seider is like a pick-up truck farming a field. He'll get the work done but it won't look pretty and probably gets stuck once or twice.

I don't think current Sabres brain trust have the ambition of getting Power out of the lake so I can't pick him for anything.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
Seider is just…disappointing. Players walk around him frequently. He has a high reputation from his rookie season but is not very good.

Gimme Power now and in the future.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Yeah and the sky is red and Seider can complete a pass out of his zone
Still waiting on you to answer about if you're the guy who said Tuch was better than Larkin.

... I can quote the posts if you need me to jog your memory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad