OT: See New Fantasy Thread - Good to Lock this Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
This is like match play in golf. win the hole you get 1. Here your team has the most goals you get 1, they have more assists, they get one. 13 categories so hopefully there aren't too many ties. If you win7 categories, that's a guaranteed overall win for that week.

Pros and cons to the different systems. One con with this one is that you could outscore your opponent 99-1, yet it's only worth one category win. No bonus pts for overachieving.

Reactions: GiveAFlyingPuck

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
This is like match play in golf. win the hole you get 1. Here your team has the most goals you get 1, they have more assists, they get one. 13 categories so hopefully there aren't too many ties. If you win7 categories, that's a guaranteed overall win for that week.
Thanks both. So basically a 1 on 1 Rotisserie league set-up. Got it!

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
@DOTS13 (Werewolves of London)
@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@PainForShane (the Facemasks)
@Kyle003p (Beat the Spread)
@Dr VinnyBoombatz (Tank Commander)
@AZviaNJ (I hate Wendy's)
@middlebrook (Chayka's Hangover)
@GiveAFlyingPuck (Chipchura’s Champs)
@Summer Rose (Gainesville Magnitudes)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@Devils Badvocate (Puttin’ on the Foil Coach)
@MayDayMayDay (Chych Chychy Boom)
@Hogan20 (Off The Floor n On The Board)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)

Opening night!! Make sure to check your rosters, the schedule changed this morning.

Reactions: PainForShane

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)

Opening night!! Make sure to check your rosters, the schedule changed this morning.
I noticed. You wanna piece of me!

Reactions: RABBIT

RABBIT

I noticed. You wanna piece of me!

3CB32125-72C3-44DC-AA72-85F34946D173.gif

middlebrook

Aug 26, 2011
Sorry guys I've been MIA I had some family issues to deal with for the last couple of weeks and just got back in town. I'm so bummed I missed the draft as it looks like most of my good players are on IR LOL, I have a feeling my season is over before it even started but don't want to leave everyone hanging so how much do I owe again and how do I pay you, Venmo? I'm sure this was already mentioned but have been working like hell to get caught back up at work.

RABBIT

Sorry guys I've been MIA I had some family issues to deal with for the last couple of weeks and just got back in town. I'm so bummed I missed the draft as it looks like most of my good players are on IR LOL, I have a feeling my season is over before it even started but don't want to leave everyone hanging so how much do I owe again and how do I pay you, Venmo? I'm sure this was already mentioned but have been working like hell to get caught back up at work.

Either Venmo or Zelle, shoot me a message if you need to chat about any arrangements. @middlebrook

Last edited:

DOTS13

Werewolf of London
Dec 4, 2019
The Desert
@MIGs Dog (Grey Wolves)
@Grimes (Tempe Trashers)
@RABBIT (Mr Hugh Jass)

To keep things fair, we decided to keep the payouts consistent with how rules were applied for payouts last season. This format allows anywhere from 2-4 players to collect money back. We didn't think it was right to create a whole new system 3 weeks into season. Details below:

Season Champs: 50% ($350)
Runner Up: 20% ($140)
Each Division Winner: 15% ($105)

PainForShane

formerly surfshop
Dec 24, 2019
So this is worth a bump.

In case you're interested (most likely you aren't, but that's on you), @RABBIT has absolutely killing it this year in fantasy and has already won the President's trophy as the #1 team in the regular season... more like the commissioner's trophy because he's also the commissioner!

BUT. Playoffs are coming next week. And there are some teams (like this one right here) that are looking forward to playing you in the playoffs...

From the guy (yours truly) who won going away last year... @RABBIT 's team has been next level this year. Playoffs are still to come (starting next week) and I think anyone playing this year would agree it's anyone's game once we start the playoffs next week.

If you're curious you can follow along here:

Anyway fantasy playoffs start next week, we are talking enough s*** internally to each other on Discord but thought you all might be interested in case you want to play fantasy next year. It's a really good group and I feel like we all know hockey and are respectful to each other, what more could you want right?

@RABBIT obvi you don't want to talk about how well you drafted this year (you were the commissioner this year) but imo you were next level by drafting guys like Gaudreau, Kyrou etc LATE in the draft. That said I'm honestly looking forward to the chance to play you (or @Kyle003p ) in the final but we both have to get there obviously and all the teams are good. We'll see what happens!!!!

Anyway we of the fantasy hockey group will keep s*** talking to each other, this is the last week of the regular season. If any of you lurkers are on the fence for next year, would absolutely recommend, this is an absolutely amazing fantasy league we have here in F40. Thanks again @RABBIT for commissioning!

Go Yotes! And go all of our respective fantasy teams =p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad