Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Who the f*** would want to play in Seattle? Was a nice place like a quarter century ago. Don't try going anywhere DT now.

lol in these places they have downloadable maps that show you how much human feces per block is on the streets. Everywhere is a washroom I guess. Taking your pants down optional..

yeah, later, like never going there again..

Stop to smell the roses? Not in this Seattle neighborhood littered with human waste (q13fox.com)

Seattle, like many American cities has their good, their bad, and their UGLY. My bride and I have been taking trips yearly to the Seattle downtown. It used to be a relatively safe city, where one could walk anywhere and not feel in danger (ok, there are always places to avoid, but you just have to be careful).

The past year and a half, there are now an extreme number of homeless everywhere here on the West coast. It's not like up in Edmonton where you physically can't live there during the winter. Here and places like Santa Barbara (I had a site there), Portland (where I live), and other locales, where it's not that cold to live, that there are a lot of homeless.

Seattle and many areas within the city are beautiful. Yes there are shitty areas (no pun intended ;) ), but for the 'haves', there are exceptional neighborhoods with houses or condos that the average NHL millionaire would love to stay in. I can see Larsson, no pressure market, a new and fresh start, really liking the potential of living there. It sucks losing him, but from his perspective, I don't see a downside. We're not talking about Detroit (a shithole), or even a Buffalo, Seattle's a nice city, there are no State income taxes (10%), and an NHL player could easily live in anonymity.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Who the f*** would want to play in Seattle? Was a nice place like a quarter century ago. Don't try going anywhere DT now.

lol in these places they have downloadable maps that show you how much human feces per block is on the streets. Everywhere is a washroom I guess. Taking your pants down optional..

yeah, later, like never going there again..

Stop to smell the roses? Not in this Seattle neighborhood littered with human waste (q13fox.com)

The neighbourhood better not expect any action. This is a profile of the councilwoman mentioned in the story.

About Councilmember Debora Juarez - Council | seattle.gov

Plus others are too fixated on defunding or neutering the cops.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
How do you figure? They will have to make significant upgrades with the assets they have

Yeah, like a 1LW: 1C 2 RW, om Eberle can handle the RW sport.

If the Voracek rumor is true, may he come with a bit retention. Say at lowest 6m$.
Then Francis got 18$ left in space.

WIll they go after Eichel or Danault?

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Jack Eichel going to Seattle makes zero sense as the guy has vocally stated he wants to be on a contender. Seattle hasn’t even played a single NHL game.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Be interesting to see where Seattle ends up next season in the standings.

Pretty good defense. Goaltending could be good but is a question mark. Forwards are woof. Lots of cap space to do things.

Anaheim, LA, SJ, Arizona likely to be bad. Vancouver and Calgary probably not great either. Edmonton should be a lock and Vegas will likely be the top team.

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Jack Eichel going to Seattle makes zero sense as the guy has vocally stated he wants to be on a contender. Seattle hasn’t even played a single NHL game.

True, but you'd think they'd be at least better than Buffalo?

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
4D5C5F63-4D5C-4907-AC6E-B18A3E4E70CC.png

Reactions: oilers'72 and North

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad