GDT: Seattle at Columbus, 1/13/24, 7:00PM

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
I know Tarasov is still a young rookie goalie, but in all the games I've seen him play, I never really once thought 'this guy has potential to be a starting goalie for us'.
For his size, he plays small. Doesn't utilize his full frame.

Elvis absolutely must start the next game.

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
I know Tarasov is still a young rookie goalie, but in all the games I've seen him play, I never really once thought 'this guy has potential to be a starting goalie for us'.
For his size, he plays small. Doesn't utilize his full frame.

Elvis absolutely must start the next game.
I figure Elvis is getting traded before the next game to Edmonton for some magic beans and a fifth round draft choice.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
This D corp is so bad tonight that they make Peeke not appear to be atrocious.

I turned it off when they scored the 6th, so maybe something changed in the last few shifts, but I think its mostly just a bad game from Tarasov. I don't see a ton of chances.

FWIW moneypuck has the chances at around 2.6 xGF for each club.

Edit: 3-2.75 in favor of the Jackets now.

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Yup.. he’s played a whopping 29 games at ahl level, and 28 at nhl level. Hard to say what he can be , but I can’t support how they have handled Elvis
I have no idea what has happened with this. Don't really care who is at fault, but this has really turned into a shitshow. I don't know how the owner couldn't be embarassed at how this team has fell since the last playoff year.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Hes definitely a pawn used by 2 people based on ego's right now. Not a great spot but this is the NHL and hes getting paid a decent amount of money while being given a good look. Many guys would kill for that
No doubt. This is a golden opportunity for him and it isn't working out. The thing is, not putting Elvis in has pretty much showed me it's over with him. Don't know how you could expect him to play here after this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad