Season Ticket Waiting List is Open

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
"The overwhelming support we have received from our fans this season has been unbelievable and we are excited to welcome more fans into the Golden Knights family," said Vegas Golden Knights Vice President of Ticketing and Suites Todd Pollock. "We were happy that many individuals who joined last year's wait list were able to obtain season ticket membership. Fans interested in season tickets are encouraged to join the 'Can't Wait List' to best position themselves for a 2018-19 membership and have exclusive access to purchase applicable playoff tickets this season should we qualify."
If you're thinking of getting full or partial season tickets, throw them a couple hundred and get on the list, I'm guessing there won't be many non-renewals, plus you get priority on playoff tickets (remember STH get first crack, and there's 14,000 or so STH)
Tickets

Last edited:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Hmm my wife told me full season only
Looks like they make you call if you want to do a partial, they said you could do it somewhere though.

I'm thinking if I didn't already have season tickets, I'd hit the list just for the potential playoff tickets.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Looks like they make you call if you want to do a partial, they said you could do it somewhere though.

I'm thinking if I didn't already have season tickets, I'd hit the list just for the potential playoff tickets.
And, upon further inspection, your wife was right.

Looks like the list is for full season packages only. My fault.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Anyone considering not renewing? My seats with this BS arena fee are going up 36%. Feels like gouging. I'm torn. Not sure I wanna lay out $7 grand.
I've got a 3 year commitment, but I don't think I could come home if I didn't renew for this coming season if I didn't. It's kind of become her thing. :laugh:

Where are you sitting that $3/seat/game drags you up 36% and you're still paying $7,000?

Reactions: mrjiggyfly

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
My seats are in 225 lower half My seats are going up $15 each per game plus the $3 per seat fee. That's $18 per seat per game. $7000 was a typo. Season total would be more than $6100.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
My seats are in 225 lower half My seats are going up $15 each per game plus the $3 per seat fee. That's $18 per seat per game. $7000 was a typo. Season total would be more than $6100.
Ah, gotcha.

That's around where we are too, upper half though. What did you pay this season?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Upgrading seats could mean going to the arena without tix and buying on SH 15 minutes before puck drop.....
Except we'll definitely have tickets for the next few years, got that 3 year commitment.

If we move up, we're moving closer upstairs. We're in Row J now, which I think it perfect. She wants to go down to row a so she can "put her feet up." :laugh:

I honestly prefer upstairs versus downstairs, the times I've sat down there through upgrades I wasn't a huge fan. I'd like to try the top of the lower level first to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I'm just an upstairs guy.

Reactions: sabresfan65

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Our tix are lower level rows W, V, and Q (three different quarter seasons). We like all of them. I bought a ticket to the Maple Leafs in 3J, and LOVED it because I was right beside the net.

Maybe we will look at upper level next season. Maybe I'll pick up a ticket to a game I don't have to test drive it.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Except we'll definitely have tickets for the next few years, got that 3 year commitment.

If we move up, we're moving closer upstairs. We're in Row J now, which I think it perfect. She wants to go down to row a so she can "put her feet up." :laugh:

I honestly prefer upstairs versus downstairs, the times I've sat down there through upgrades I wasn't a huge fan. I'd like to try the top of the lower level first to confirm, but I'm pretty sure I'm just an upstairs guy.

When you refer to upgrades, did you buy better seats or did the team actually upgrade you?

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
When you refer to upgrades, did you buy better seats or did the team actually upgrade you?
Both. I've had a couple of extra tickets floating around that gave me the opportunity to sit lower end and a team upgrade to 4-5 rows off the glass on the sides.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
They’re going up that much? I’m in 225 Row L and I haven’t seen or heard how much mine are going up yet.

Boris Zubov

May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
The team sent out an email with all the new price points. You should've received it if you're a full season member.

Here's the map they sent out with next years costs...

http://pages.vegasgoldenknights.com/rs/473-LIV-114/images/2018-19 Pricing Map.pdf?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTTJVMFpUQXhZVFUzTW1SayIsInQiOiJSSHN3cnlpSWVWMktFcWZlMlF1UmlrMWV0ckVXXC92enppeVRPZE9CVkxFazJJaVZBV1JGSEpPM2xoTkZvRjJYaGxnT0Rsb0JEKzFSS0ZremlidTFTbVwvRGRUYVdEa253N0txdmM1emF6WTFtOFVDSENPMFFQUTFzMCtlcDVORU8wIn0=

225 will be btw $55 & $65 depending on the row.
I didn't get it, but I've got a three year so I'm locked in for next year at this year's prices. Kinda stinks that my seat's going up $10/game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad