Season Ticket Waiting List is Open

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Just got off the phone with my rep. Sounds like the Arena fee is going to be a yearly increase separate from ticket increases. So we can all count on that fee annually.

Next, if you don't renew for next year, you will be forced to lay out the full amount for 16 home playoff games in advance if you want your seats. If you do renew, you will only be charged for the games played after each round.

Confirmed that my seats are going up $10 each plus the $3 fee, not the $15 I originally expected. Still hoping to negotiate a better rate. The success of the team is a double edge sword for anyone who didn't lock in the rate for 3 or 5 year commitments.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
The team sent out an email with all the new price points. You should've received it if you're a full season member.

Here's the map they sent out with next years costs...

http://pages.vegasgoldenknights.com/rs/473-LIV-114/images/2018-19 Pricing Map.pdf?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTTJVMFpUQXhZVFUzTW1SayIsInQiOiJSSHN3cnlpSWVWMktFcWZlMlF1UmlrMWV0ckVXXC92enppeVRPZE9CVkxFazJJaVZBV1JGSEpPM2xoTkZvRjJYaGxnT0Rsb0JEKzFSS0ZremlidTFTbVwvRGRUYVdEa253N0txdmM1emF6WTFtOFVDSENPMFFQUTFzMCtlcDVORU8wIn0=

225 will be btw $55 & $65 depending on the row.

Ok. I’m paying $50 now so I’m assuming it’ll jump to $55-$60. I’m a 1/2 season holder so I guess I won’t have to worry until June like this past season. I like where I sit so hopefully I won’t get bumped.

Reactions: BattleBorn

Esteban Tornado

Mar 28, 2014
Las Vegas
I put a deposit on season seats on January 13th. The rep made it sound like 2nd half of season was available. Havent heard a peep from anybody in the organization.
Anybody got the scoop on whats going on?

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I'm glad we locked in for 5 years. We go to all games on Fridays to Sundays and not too many weeknight games as my girlfriend works a 10 hour shift and gets out at 6 and doesn't feel like going straight to the arena where I'd have to meet her. With the amount we sell our weekday tickets for, we are basically getting the games we go to for free and then some. The rare weeknight games we go to are against teams I hate and I refuse to miss a playoff game. I'll give a ticket away to a friend if she doesn't want to go to a playoff game after work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad