Sean Couturier: Over/ Under 40 Points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
I think 40 points is realistic and anything less would be more than disappointing at this point. I don't expect much more than that though. He needs to prove that he can have a consistently good season offensively and, like BP said, that he can stay healthy over the course of the season first, which always seems to be a big if with Couturier.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Seriously though, the thign about Couturier is he needs to stay healthy.

I honestly believe if he plays 70+ games we'll make the playoffs. He's that impactful.

The last two years when he was healthy he was an absolute beast.
There was that stretch in 15-16 where he was best player in the league for like a two week period or something.

He'll get his chances on PP2. Hopefully Knoblauch *sp?* will put him in an area where his skillset can be used best and with those extra points plus health he should have a hell of a season.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
I think with the influx of new talent on the roster he breaks out this year. A career high of 55 points with a selke nomination. He needs to stay healthy.

Reactions: Curufinwe

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
He only had 2 points on the PP last season so it shouldn't hurt him too much.

That's why I see him getting removed from the unit! I don't think he's a great point getter though I am a fan of him. All preseason predictions are somewhat a shot in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad