Which leafs scores first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Oh NOW HE TOOK THORNTON OFF :biglaugh:

Like we trained for a week with that. AND NOW HE TOOK HIM OFF! :biglaugh: BAD COACHING.

KLM-Line

May 8, 2007
Munich
I don't care. Leafs lose this game - I want Montreal blood spilled. Kill Weber or Price. Better both. Let the young ones take the lead of their suicide squad. Yeah - right.

member 298589

Marner's not in playoff form. Still playing fluffy and without quick instinct.

Bellefour20

Jan 25, 2021
Sunshine Coast, British Columbia
Emotional reactions aside...

Can anybody reasonably explain how every other high scoring team in the NHL can continue to score with ease in the playoffs, but for the Leafs it becomes like crawling over broken glass?

Is it just effort. Is it the inability to adjust to the compete level needed in the playoffs?
Same as the reg season - any goalie can stand on their head against this team.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
This team just doesn't have it mentally. If losing to CBJ didn't prove it, losing to another awful team in Montreal better.

This team is a joke, point blank, mental midgets.

Reactions: LeafsRus

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Looking like it will be a Humiliating loss atleast we saved it for game 1 this year.

Leafs can regroup and show if they want to win a cup with how they come out game 2

The Best Leafs Ever

Feb 28, 2017
Where's the fun in that? Look, we've all been hurt before. But this is the best Leafs team in a generation. If not now, then when? Enjoy it. Ask fans of previously good teams how fast windows come and go.
See the point I had still stands. How many goals we can score tonight is all I wanted to know from 1st game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad