GDT: [SCP R1 GM3] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
He's been solid all season IMO. He's really trying to up his game this year since he's really the only game in town.
Honestly I think he has been better since COVID restrictions were lifted and he could actually go to games and interview people in person.

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Can Wyatt play right wing?

Thinking if we go to our normal lines tomorrow and struggle, slot him with Robertson and Hintz, see if he can capitalise on the space Roope creates.

Put Benn with Seguin and Dadonov together, not great speed but Minny don't really have anyone that can exploit that.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
I hope they do not put Seguin on the top line and try to run it back. As if that worked. I would like to see Domi up there and see if his passing can help Robertson score. Corey perry is having a better playoffs than Robo. The list is lengthy to include Hartman. And that guy a turd. Robertson has to show up big if Dallas is to go anywhere.

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
HF Wild fans might be the biggest dorks on here. And there’s a lot of dorks on here. I made one dumb comment about foligno and it sparked some of the most cringey, nerdy defense of the guy I’ve ever seen. “Hmmmm he was trolling sir 🤓

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
HF Wild fans might be the biggest dorks on here. And there’s a lot of dorks on here. I made one dumb comment about foligno and it sparked some of the most cringey, nerdy defense of the guy I’ve ever seen. “Hmmmm he was trolling sir 🤓
A lot of dorks on here? Our members have so much HF-rizz that other boards got jelly and conspired to purge us once.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad