GDT: [SCP R1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Minnesota Wild - 8:30 PM CT (BSSW)

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
On the topic of mods, I gotta give credit specifically to the mods in the main board playoff thread. I said a lot of ban-worthy things on Monday night and wasn't even given a warning. I think they just deleted the posts and moved on. I respect that and will definitely make a concerted effort to be more cordial in the future.

Reactions: eartotheground

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
On the topic of mods, I gotta give credit specifically to the mods in the main board playoff thread. I said a lot of ban-worthy things on Monday night and wasn't even given a warning. I think they just deleted the posts and moved on. I respect that and will definitely make a concerted effort to be more cordial in the future.
Dear Minnesota Wild fan:

I hope this post finds you well. I write today regarding your parentage, but before addressing the question of which White Castle restroom was the location of your conception, I kindly request you ask your mother to cease texting me photos of your port of entry into this world.

Very truly yours,
Troy McClure

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
1682037838758.png

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Dear Minnesota Wild fan:

I hope this post finds you well. I write today regarding your parentage, but before addressing the question of which White Castle restroom was the location of your conception, I kindly request you ask your mother to cease texting me photos of your port of entry into this world.

Very truly yours,
Troy McClure
lmaoo

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
I think I know what play you're referring to. I thought it was bogus call at first as well but then I rewatched it and realized that it wasn't the guy at the far side of the ice who was offsides, there was a player on the nearside boards who was trapped in the zone and was unable to touch up in time.

I can't for the life of me find a clip of the opposite angle that would show the guy trapped against the boards, but I really want to live in a world where you're right. I rewinded and rewatched it at the time it happened and couldn't find anything conclusive, the ESPN feed didn't really dwell on it too much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad