Confirmed with Link: Scott Stevens Resigns from Minnesota Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minnewildsota

He who laughs last thinks slowest
Jun 7, 2010
I bite my tongue so damned hard every time I see "resign" used when "re-sign" SHOULD be used!

It makes my brain scream at me that it's so wrong! :laugh:

Their really isn't any excuse for it. People just aren't using they're brains. There just being lazy.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
They're just so many in you're text that it makes me loose myself.

Well that was painful to write.

Uberdachen

Posts Last 5 Minutes
Sep 5, 2012
Pants.
Yeah well, we didn't think of you as family either.

Hope you win another championship with your boyfriend, the stupid east coast.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Don't even get me started on all the silly lazy typos people on the board make that leads to miscommunication.

I'm really disappointed SS is leaving us. I liked the structure our team played under is leadership. It's also a bummer as Stevens is one of my all time favorite players. And yet I hated Pronger. Go figure. I'm not going to go all conspiracy theory as to why he's leaving. I fully believe his reasoning. Stevens always struck me as a no bs kind of guy. If he says something I accept it as truth. He doesn't want to relocate his family I'm sure, but doesn't want to be apart from them. No brainer. Best of luck to him.

Based on the trend we've been on with Defense Coaches I'm calling it now. Welcome to the Wild coaching staff Phil Housley. ;) Nashville might have something to say about that though.

Last edited:

Eye Floater

Feb 3, 2009
USA
This is too bad, but you can't blame someone for wanting to be with family.

Will be interesting to see how we replace a guy who commands such respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad