GDT: SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | The job is not done.

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Congratulations everyone, fully deserved. My hope is that we (Kings) can get it together so we can enjoy a spell where our rivalry resembles something like the one we had with Chicago in the early/mid 2010’s Unfortunately I’m not confident we get there.

Enjoy it!!!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I don't think anybody expected THAT from Eichel after 2 slow regular season starts. Could not care less if this guy ever hits 40 goals or 100 points, just as long as he plays like that come playoff time.

And I have to admit I was a bit skiddish on Cassidy after Bruins were doing cartwheels last summer. Even during training camp when he put Karlsson on the 3rd line and Roy on the 4th, but credit to these guys they worked hard and shelved any egos. The 4 lines he envisioned for his C's, while not entirely the same wingers, were more or less the blueprint for what he wound up winning with.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
It’s funny that the 2 seasons I felt the most doubt going into were the seasons the team made the Finals.

And it feels great knowing in the future when people ask when was the last time the Knights won, we can actually say the team won before instead of saying they are still trying to win it for the first time.

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Arizona fan here, just wanted to congratulate you guys on the win, very happy that it went to a team like the Knights, would've been happy with Florida too honestly but I'm even happier with Vegas and I hope you guys can repeat soon and continue like this, awesome team with lots of comraderie and was a special season. Enjoy being able to tell everyone who said there was no way it was going to happen to f*** off!

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Jets fan coming in peace.

I hated the fact you made it to the finals in year 1, hated the pregame shows you had and having travelled to your city, thought it was an awful place.

Well, jokes on me now.

Hockey has seen nothing like you. For traditionalists like myself, you just sewed up the greatest tradition of all, winning the Stanley Cup.

You did it with 4 guys from my province and the Brandon Wheat Kings old management.

There you were with four goalies lifting the Cup and one of your defenceman breaking out dance moves in his own end with 20 seconds left in the game.

And you popped in 9 freaking goals in the final game. Unreal.

You full out deserved it.

You are truly, one of a kind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad