GDT: SCF Game 5: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | The job is not done.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
One win to go, but until we have that win the job is not done...

It's time to pull out all the stops to earn victory.

@HanSolo has been tied up at home, to prevent him jinxing the team by attending,

The golf course and mini putts have been buried in the desert to keep the team focused on task at hand.

I have replaced the hype up music in Floridas locker room with covers sung by me, to rob them of any spirit they have left

But most importantly, and it worked for the caps, it has already been foretold...

DeIt0k6WAAEXgvJ

1500x500

:panthers :vegas
Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights
13th June, 2023 | 5:00PM PT
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas, NV

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G.jpg

:panthers
FLA-F.jpg

FLA-D.jpg

FLA-G.jpg

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
This feels like being on the opposite side of the 2018 finals. Everything changed in that series with Trotz complaining about Reaves & co getting away with crosschecks & interference. The refs have been calling this series the same way (surprise, surprise HFboards don't like it now). Plus the Capitals were scoring at will on the PP, Neal & Perron were really banged up and MAF cooled off after the break in between rounds 3 & 4.

Hopefully this one ends in 5 too.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Feels like another lifetime when the 1st season got underway... especially since I no longer live in Vegas. Bill Foley left an extremely bitter taste in my mouth as a STH with the disdain he treated us with. The way he handled Covid was the final straw for me...he really it made it easy to cut the cord on the team when I left town.

I'd be lying if I wasn't torn because I really dislike when despicable humans get to celebrate publicly, but there are many players on the team who I will be happy for when they get to raise the Cup. Marchy, Theo, Smith, Carrier, Stone, Martinez, McNabb, & Whitecloud in particular. All classy dudes who play the game the right way. I'm also happy McPhee will get his due. He's had to put up with an impatient megalomaniac in Foley, yet he still managed to build a legit contender year after year from Day 1. Even last year was a decent team, but they couldn't stay healthy.

Regardless how I feel about the man in charge, it's really easy rooting for you guys, the die hard posters of this board from the very beginning.

@The Duck Knight @Nevada Jones @ChanceVegas @hangman005 @Vegan Knight @IceNeophyte @VEGASKING @Bart9349 @Vegas07 @Ginger Papa @KnishOfTheCrease @sabresfan65 @mundyc3 @Pirate Deadpool @LadyStanley @BattleBorn @HanSolo @MrLouniverse @Puckstop40 @CGK @derriko @Super Cake @GKG18 @VegasKnightlife @willy702 @Anthony Spilotro @theslatcher @azvgk @Pia8988

I know the Vegas boards get looked down upon with the lack of interaction & the tiny GDTs, but I know how much you guys all invest in the VGK. Soak it all in fellas & @LadyStanley ... You never know when it's gonna come around another time. I've been (no so) patiently waiting 30 years for the Rangers to do it again.

Apologies to whomever I missed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad