GDT: SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | 1 game in and I have to pull this from the vaults

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
I was glad Tkachuk left Calgary so we didn't have to deal with his cheap shotting punchable face 3-4 times a year. Beating him to win the cup will just be the icing on the cake.

5-1 and they are still buzzing out there. Looks like Florida is playing in slow motion.

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
IMG_9999.gif

DirtyDutchDiggler

May 17, 2018
It continues to bother me. Throughout the playoff, everyone continues to say that our opponents are just not playing the best of their ability. The real narrative should be us not allowing the teams we play to play the way they want. Thus making it look like they have all of a sudden lost there "mojo".

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
just remember, it ain't a series until you win on the road.

People always say this but I disagree. First, if we win all our home games we win. But more importantly, to win a championship you need to win on the road. And being at home isn’t a huge advantage anyway.

Both of these teams have won several road games in the playoffs; that’s why they are the last 2 teams remaining.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
It continues to bother me. Throughout the playoff, everyone continues to say that our opponents are just not playing the best of their ability. The real narrative should be us not allowing the teams we play to play the way they want. Thus making it look like they have all of a sudden lost there "mojo".

They have done this before too. The most memorable one to me was the 2018 Winnipeg series. They were supposed to win easily in 5 games, maybe 6. When it was over, people said Winnipeg was tired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad