GDT: SCF Game 2: Florida Panthers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | 1 game in and I have to pull this from the vaults

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9

bettman_phone.jpg

"Get every ref to report to Area 51 NOW!"

18x4i327m84fwjpg.jpg

1297361782002_original.jpg

"I've called you all here today to Conspiracy Central, to discuss our ongoing pro Vegas operations."

garybettman.jpg

"As you know, we ceased abducting visiting teams and Injecting them with "Vegas Flu" after the families became suspicious"

NHL-Commissioner-Gary-Bettman-NHL-Draft.jpg

"But as you all are aware Operation: Refs Blow was a monumental success. By only ever making calls in Vegas's favor we guaranteed them a Cup Finals appearance."

0205BETTMAN-scaled-e1644023884139.jpg

"And lets not forget, LTIRapalooza"

images

"But fans of the other teams are noticing, so I will now hand it over to Charlie who will run through this years plan"

"Thank you Gary, as you can see here the plan to help Vegas this year is to not help them, Coaches Challenges? Failed! Penalties? Call lots against them, 8 is a nice number. If another team takes a blatant penalty, you didn't see it. But make a weak call against them with 2 periods left to play, that's how we'll get them through"

images

"Question. doesn't Vegas's Powerplay really really suck?"

Charlie-DAY.jpg

"No, that's genius of it. it is acutally better than Edmontons, it just pretends to be terribly inept to throw everyone off guard. I mean you'd never hear of a team ever scoring shorthanded against Vegas powerplay."

Bill-Money-Gif.jpg

"Oh Gary! I'm glad I caught you. You forgot your laundry"

Gary-Gift.jpg

"Thank you Bill, You also forgot your laundry"

web1_2016-0330-5504_6607900.jpg

"To Evil"
"To Evil Indeed Bill"

RapidKnight

Dec 29, 2021
Roy was fantastic last game. Hopeful Eichel and Smith heat up so we can put the Panthers in a chokehold.

Also props to Cassidy for rolling 4 lines all year I think it’s paying dividends right now.

Reactions: hangman005

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Nhl live pregame show

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Can we get some vintage VGK open ice hits tonight? Do it to Bennet & Gudas before they do it to you.

GKG!
Save that for the regular season. Go rewatch some of the few hits they made in Game One. Guys making hits are out of position when they do it in the offensive end of the ice. A few purposeful hits to take the puck in the defensive zone is good but going for a big hit is just asking for trouble, especially when the fourth line does it. Note how much more productive Carrier has been since he stopped looking for anything to hit all the time.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Save that for the regular season. Go rewatch some of the few hits they made in Game One. Guys making hits are out of position when they do it in the offensive end of the ice. A few purposeful hits to take the puck in the defensive zone is good but going for a big hit is just asking for trouble, especially when the fourth line does it. Note how much more productive Carrier has been since he stopped looking for anything to hit all the time.

aww, let me have one

• Haha
Reactions: hangman005

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
aww, let me have one
That's like the people who go to playoff games and then complain how there are no fights. You probably will see one anyways but I much prefer when the team is focused on just taking care of business and not getting caught up in the emotional side of things. Been working so far.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Maybe I missed him but I haven't seen Martinez out there for warmups on TV.

nm there he is

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad