OT: Save yourselves a few bucks this holiday season (DEALS THREAD)

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Has anybody bought jerseys from that site? Is it legit?

If it is I'm getting a Galchenyuk one right now. Hell, even if it's not at that price... :laugh:

Im super curious too. If it seems to good to be true, it's usually BS.

If not I'm buying that 1910-11 Kovalev Jersey and a Markov Jersey too :laugh:

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Yeah the more I look at the site the more obvious it is. No way a random website has that big of selection of legit jerseys.
Damn I want that Kovalev one so bad too.

If you go on the main page, the pictures presenting select players show Oshie in St. Louis gear :facepalm:

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
That's amazing. Add the 5$ warranty too because in-ear earphones tend to have their cables loosen after usage, so you can get a new pair in 1 year.

The cable on my Yuin PK1's have become loose. I wish I knew where to get them fixed or re-cabled.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore

Good looking out.

Pretty huge red flag. Looks like the site was whipped together to prey on people looking for black Friday deals.

Hum, too bad I guess but that's what I expected. Thanks for that scamadviser site though. Seems pretty useful.

Yeah the more I look at the site the more obvious it is. No way a random website has that big of selection of legit jerseys.
Damn I want that Kovalev one so bad too.

Yeah, it really is a shame, some jerseys were really nice.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm thinking of replacing my Bell home phone and cutting down on my Videotron TV package. Any deals out there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad