Blue Jays Discussion: Save some runs for the other games, guys. (Jays score team record 28 runs in Friday night drubbing of Red Sox. Yes, that says 28. In one game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
In my opinion only and from what I have seen. If there serious about winning everything we need a top 3 pitcher and 2 reliable pitchers for the bullpen. A left handed bat is a bonus. Obtaining all that is a lot to ask.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah to be honest I’m not expecting Atkins to annihilate the farm for a piece or pieces. I expect a guy like Happ, and maybe a couple of bullpen arms. If it took all that to get Castillo I can’t think what a trade for Ohtani or Soto would look like.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
According to Baseball Trace Value, Castillo had a value of 42. Marte, Arroyo, Stoudt and Moore have a combined value of 63.

I’m fine with rentals. Give me Rodon, if he isn’t available, I’m happy with Syndergaard, Quintana or Eovaldi. Smyly isn’t a bad option. And Soto has value of 11 and Jimenez has value of 1. Could grab both those arms for Groshans or a package of Lopez, Van Eyk, Kloffenstein and Santos or Biggio+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad