Save for a few typos, COMEDY GOLD!

Ron*

It doesn't get better then everyone in Vancouver is thirsty.... lol

I love these Hitler parodies. This was one of the better ones.

Ron*

The guy ringing his collar... funny. Pure awesomeness someone post on the main board quickly

I got to wonder if these actors had any idea that particular scene would be parodied literally thousands of times on the Internet. LOL

MsMeow

Nov 4, 2005
That was great...but the typos do take away from it. The comment about being thirsty was gold!

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
The stadium segue great :laugh:

It made it through the "Steiner" and "leave the room" checkpoints pretty well, a lot fall apart there.

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
I got to wonder if these actors had any idea that particular scene would be parodied literally thousands of times on the Internet. LOL

I'm pretty sure the clip is from this version: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070184/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

So from 1973, they'd have a hard time wrapping their head around what the internet was! lol.

That video was great. Started off slow but the middle was great. And the random 'blame it of Frattin' was gold :laugh:

Also loved the shots at the Sedins and the 'they are thirsty' comment was perfect.

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
Other than the typos the only other issue I had was the missed opportunity with the one woman consoling the other. It really needed a "It's ok I'm sure Scrivens with be great in Edmonton", or "You can still follow Penner on twitter" blast thrown in there.

Still doesn't top the sharks trading Ehroff one due to the German connection which just puts it on another level.

Last edited:

Captain Chaos

vilLAin
Sep 8, 2005
In the vapor
I'm pretty sure the clip is from this version: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070184/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

So from 1973, they'd have a hard time wrapping their head around what the internet was! lol.

That video was great. Started off slow but the middle was great. And the random 'blame it of Frattin' was gold :laugh:

Also loved the shots at the Sedins and the 'they are thirsty' comment was perfect.

Actually it is from a 2004 film called Downfall.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

But it is funny every time.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Here are my favorites, by chronological order:

&t=0m55s: "All of the new Blackhawk fans, who weren't fans last year, get out."

&t=1m36s: "EVERYONE IN VANCOUVER IS DYING OF THIRST! YOU KNOW WHY? THEY DON'T HAVE CUPS TO DRINK OUT OF!"

&t=1m40s: "Mein [Führer], the [Canucks] are a widely respected team!"

"BULLS#IT! THEY OWN COUNTRY DOESN'T EVEN LIKE THEM!"

&t=1m47s: "Mein [Führer], Vancouver has a number of good players in their roster."

"YOU MEAN LUONGO, AND THOSE TWO FAILED POWERPUFF GIRL EXPERIMENTS?

SEDINS!

HOW DO ZETTERBERG AND LUNDQVIST EVEN PLAY WITH THEM FOR SWEDEN!?

THEY LOOK LIKE THE TWINS FROM THE SHINING!"

&t=2m10s: "NOW WE HAVE TO GO ON THE ROAD AND PLAY THE RED WINGS AGAIN!"

&t=2m13s: "AND THE BLUES WHO THINK THEY ARE OUR RIVALS FOR SOME GOD UNKNOWN REASON!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad