Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Schedule is set for 1st round.

Season series: SAR 5 – SSM 1

GAME 1 | SARNIA Friday, March 25 @ 7:05 PM
GAME 2 | SARNIA Sunday, March 27 @ 4:05 PM
GAME 3 | SAULT STE. MARIE Tuesday, March 29 @ 7:07 PM
GAME 4 | SAULT STE. MARIE Thursday, March 31 @ 7:07 PM
GAME 5 | SARNIA Saturday, April 2 @ 7:05 PM (if necessary)
GAME 6 | SAULT STE. MARIE Sunday, April 3 @ 7:07 PM (if necessary)
GAME 7 | SARNIA Tuesday, April 5 @ 7:05 PM (if necessary)

honey bee

Sep 29, 2011
Why a 4:00 o'clock game on a Sunday, Easter Sunday at that? That is such an awkward time for a game.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
I think that 4:00 game is to get both teams out on the road sooner to get up to the Soo for game 3.

massey

Sep 5, 2012
Well congrats Sting on their new record and to Travis.Lets keep things moving forward.More records could be broke today.BUT they need to concentrate on SSM.This season wont be a success until we hit second rd playoffs at best.O/A hits the spotlight tonight.Great job by all 3.PK 100% last 2 nights.Very crucial.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Gr8northscout

Aug 29, 2012
Ontario
I think that 4:00 game is to get both teams out on the road sooner to get up to the Soo for game 3.

So why not have a 2 o'clock game so people can get to Easter dinner. If both teams are leaving for the Soo after, why so late in the afternoon? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Hello Sting fans. Congrats on winning the West Division, coming from behind and finishing the season strong.

Hound fan here. Looking forward to watching this series progress. Something about playoff hockey especially in the OHL. Love the additions of Konecny and Mistele. Gonna be difficult to contain those two and Zacha. And getting that veteran experience with Graham sure helps your already strong defense. Add those to the team you already had and looks like some exciting playoff hockey to be seen in Sarnia.S

Still have a soft spot for Spinozzi and Salinitri and will secretly cheer them on during this series. No predictions on my part. Hoping for a good ol' fashion OHL division rival series.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Stinker last night at home vs the spits but it was expected. Meaningless game.

Excited for some playoff hockey. Should be a good match up with SSM. Lot's of speed on both sides.

Predictions?
I'm gonna say Sarnia in 5 games.

stingfan1989

Jan 8, 2016
Does anyone know if injured players will be back for playoffs?

I heard Studnicka will be in, White is most likely out for the first two games.

We'll be fine, wouldn't hurt to get Pat White back for the PK though.

Here we go countdown is on, Go Sting Go! Make quick work of the Hounds :yo:

guy97

from sarnia
Apr 16, 2015
I heard Studnicka will be in, White is most likely out for the first two games.

We'll be fine, wouldn't hurt to get Pat White back for the PK though.

Here we go countdown is on, Go Sting Go! Make quick work of the Hounds :yo:

:handclap::yo:

BobbyStokers9713

Mar 23, 2016
Hey guys, where has Connor Schlichting been lately? Haven't seen him on game sheets and haven't heard any news that he was injured. I know he didn't play much last year but he was an invite to an NHL camp last summer and was hoping to see him put up some numbers this year.

guy97

from sarnia
Apr 16, 2015
Hey guys, where has Connor Schlichting been lately? Haven't seen him on game sheets and haven't heard any news that he was injured. I know he didn't play much last year but he was an invite to an NHL camp last summer and was hoping to see him put up some numbers this year.

:rant:injured.

Ferda11

Feb 16, 2016
Heard about a little mishap at practice the other day...apparently an altercation between Bushnell and Lindburg. Both we kicked out of practice and didn't participate in the skate with the sting after the practice on Tuesday. This isn't the best time to have teammates at each others throats..hopefully it was just something minor and has been taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad