Injury Report: Sandin knee on knee injury | UPD: Out 2-3 weeks

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
This is the same team that took a run at Marner after an empty-netter, took out Evans after an empty-netter, and two-handed slashed a guy after an empty-netter. The Jets besides being dirty rat f***s are also the biggest sore losers on the planet. If Pionk did remember this hit and took a run at Sandin because of it he wouldn't give two f***s if it were clean or not, retribution no matter how dirty or dangerous was his goal.
Pionk is dumb. Needs a reminder next game.
Dubois has a bitch slap coming.
Stanley's dentist needs the work.
Scheifele....well I hate that f*** and he has it coming.
Leafs need to line up their dance partners.

Reactions: geo25

fillkessel

Nov 17, 2010
Happy to see that he is okay. He seemed to be in a lot of pain. Happy to see spezza take a run at poink too. What a beauty. He deserves a rest if he gets a couple games for the hit. Not a big deal. Just happy to see the boys sticking up for each other. We have been missing that for a while.

Reactions: crump and Lumberg

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
That timeline of two to three weeks is far better than I'd have anticipated. Great news considering how important Sandin is to the blueline.

Reactions: Lumberg and crump

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Greattttt news. Was expecting 6-8 weeks

when I first saw it I was convinced it was the season.

when I saw how much pain he was in I hoped it was muscle because ligaments don’t cause pain really.

thought I was deluding myself. Just a charley horse?

grade 1 mcl?

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Wow, I'm so relieved for Sandin.

He's been great for us this season, and that loss would've hurt us badly.

seanlinden

Apr 28, 2009
Leafs are going to have an interesting challenge if Mrazek comes back anytime in the next couple of days....

Sandin at "2-3 weeks" isn't quite at the threshold of LTIR, so while he can be replaced on the 23-man roster, his cap hit cannot be.

Presumably, Spezza is going to be suspended for at least 3 games; no cap relief there.

If Mrazek comes back, before either of these 2; then Clifford & Anderson will both have to go back to the Marlies, leaving the Leafs 1 man short of 18 skaters. Then you compound that effect with Marner, for whom it's also pretty silent on.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
i also dont hate spezza getting a bit of a rest for a few games even though hes been playing great recently. he def needs to sit the odd game here or there at his age to be full throttle for the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad