GDT: San Jose Sharks @ Red Wings - 8:00 EST - FSD

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
man tatar sucks, almost causes an off-sides (which is normal for him) but then he just turns it over with almost no pressure

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
As much as Burns shoots the puck in a game. How does he not get caught up ice often? I mean he doesn't have blazing speed.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Tatar steady overthinking the game...

He should just shoot the puck when he gets it. Only time he should handle the puck is on a give and go

AA has some silky smooth hands.

I wish he were stronger on his skates. He skates like Datsyuk, he handles like Datsyuk. But he gets knocked off the puck so easily. Datsyuk was like a bull.

Personally I think he just doesn't have the hands to control his moves cleanly.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
As much as Burns shoots the puck in a game. How does he not get caught up ice often? I mean he doesn't have blazing speed.
He gets caught from time to time, but he's an extremely smart player, he gets a lot of SOG from above the circles. Just has a knack for getting the puck through.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
What do you mean by "what he believes in." ?
God, GOP ideologies (I'm pretty libertarian/moderate he's hardcore Republican), etc.

I'd say me and David Booth only have hunting and hockey in common. E: Oh and very family oriented to different degrees.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
That pivot by Burns would never end up on a highlight reel but it was beautiful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad