GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Saturday 12/15 6PM MDT

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
is this really a good idea to play Arcobello between E&H? i mean, wouldn't it be logical to try someone who has more business playing with the big guys in the future, maybe Lander?

He's probably our most skilled C in the AHL, but it's pretty obvious that Nelson is coaching to win more so than to create chemistry between future teammates.

#ualberta
Dec 13, 2010
Edmonton
Well that sucks. I wonder if they'll refund subscribers, don't they charge seven bucks a game people who bought the whole season thing should get seven bucks back

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Does anyone here use a jail broken Apple TV? It is the greatest piece of technology! If anyone does, I'd love to know where they find AHL games.

Edit: After exploring my Apple TV, I've found the some AHL action, but no Barons.

Toronto/Rochester
Wilkes Barrie/Syracuse
Hamilton/Rockford
Abbotsford/Texas

I highly recommend getting a jailbroken Apple TV, it's such a treat.

Last edited:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Details? Who's standing out? What's the score?

Sorry if it sounded like I had a feed or I am there. Just listening but when I said that they had 2 shots and we were controlling the play. Since then its evened out a bit but we are still generating changes.

By the sounds of it green is having a good game, as is marincin. The announcers were getting on vv about the goal and he also took a penalty. Hamilton had turned a couple turnovers into scoring chances. Harty sounds like he's playing his usual game. Martindale has had a couple chances.

Score is 1-0

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Having house back is a big boost to our pk.

Edit: who else but schultz to score the teddy bear goal?!!! Sounded like a beauty

All tied up 1-1

Arco and ebs pick up the assists. Intermission right now while they clean up the teddys and they will play the minute on top of the second.

Sounds like there are a lot of people there tonight for a good cause! Good to hear okc :)

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Having house back is a big boost to our pk.

Edit: who else but schultz to score the teddy bear goal?!!! Sounded like a beauty

All tied up 1-1

Arco and ebs pick up the assists. Intermission right now while they clean up the teddys and they will play the minute on top of the second.

Sounds like there are a lot of people there tonight for a good cause! Good to hear okc :)

Is it 1-1 right now?

If so the internet feed I'm listening to is really behind.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Haha no I'm just listening on ahl live so the audio is good but there's just no feed. Everything I said will happen...trust me!

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
24 1/3 games into his AHL career and Schultz is only 7 goals back of tying the AHL's rookie record for goals by a D (20).

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
1-1 end of the 1st, no intermission since they called the 1st intermission early due to the teady bear toss.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
2nd penalty IIRC for Marincin, not a good return for him so far. I'm probably going to take off, no sense just listening to the game when I've got stuff to do.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
I wonder if and when Arcobello will get an NHL shot in the future..he seems to be meshing in well with the top line..
The other day he looked great on the PP, more often than not he made the right play, solid passes..overall has no problem keeping up with the kids..wonder how he would do in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad