Byers #34-Vande Velde #29-Pitlick #9

Deck #8-J. Schultz #5
Fedun #27-Teubert #33
Plante #4-Henry #39

Danis #35
Roy #31

Scratches:

Healthy: D Marincin #28

Injured: D Davidson #3 (Testicular Cancer), C Martindale #17 (Knee, Practicing With Team), C/W House #21 (Concussion, Practicing With Team), W Tyrvainen #14 (Broken Wrist), Ringwald #6 (Wrist)

Loaned To WJC's: C Nugent-Hopkins #18

Reassigned To Stockton: W Abney #36

Suspended: W Pelss #23

RAMPAGE: TBD Roster[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Who to watch?]BARONS TO WATCH: The Hall line was possibly the best for the Barons on Friday. A mix of speed, skill, and defensive awareness, the trio finished the game with 2-1-3 and 9 shots on goal.

RAMPAGE TO WATCH: Basically all of the guys that can kick our "tough guys" *****. Not saying that our players aren't tough or at least willing, just that they are no match for San Antonio's rough and tumble bunch. Cam Abney was inexcusably sent to Stockton this week despite the fact that Nolan Yonkman crushed Eberle the last time that these teams played prior to Friday's game. Then Friday Yonkman did it again and had to face Dane Byers who was game, but far from a deterrent. Yonkman, JF Jacques, and Selleck are players that we have absolutely no answer for without Abney in the lineup. [/fieldset]

[fieldset=Quotable]"It's the same guys scoring goals we have to get contributions from other lines we just do and that's something that I can't explain, last year we had scoring spread around. I'm not running my lines any different and so those guys have to come to the party, enough's enough."-Barons head coach Todd Nelson after Tuesday's loss against Peoria on his teams lack of secondary scoring.[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Season Series]
Date | Location | Result
10/19|OKC| 5-2 OKC
11/4|San Antonio| 2-0 San Antonio
12/8|San Antonio| 4-3 San Antonio
12/9|San Antonio| 3-2 San Antonio
12/14|OKC| 5-1 OKC [/fieldset]

[fieldset=Team Comparison]
| Barons | Rampage
Games|24|26
Points|27|23
Wins|12|10
GF|78|67
GA|71|80
Power Play %|22.9|14.6
Penalty Kill %|79.1|85.7

[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Team Leaders]
| Barons | Rampage
GOALS: |Eberle (15)|Rallo (10)
ASSISTS:|Schultz (23)|Rheault and Shore (12)
+/-: |Schultz (+12)|Strachan (+3)
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Today's Videos]
[/fieldset]

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
if the powerplay clicks tonight will definately be another blowout, rampage will be coming out strong hope we can get a quick goal or two and rampage will probably start taking lots of penaltys with anger

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
IMO the Rampage are going to try and turn this game into a street fight. We are ill equipped to handle that type of game with Byers, Teubert, and Plante being our fighters. All 3 are game but it seems like only Teubert has KO power and he eats his fair share of big shots too. I just don't understand the logic of not having Abney with the big club right now. I guess it's more important to have Cornet and his 0 points and 6 shots in 8 games and a -2 rating in the lineup than to have an answer for guys like Jacques, Deveaux (he's either a HS or hurt), Yonkman, and Selleck. Our PP has looked very out of sorts since RNH left the team, and even if we run up the score with the PP the Rampage are still coming for their pound of flesh. Eberle has been crushed twice in these two teams last 2 games against each other. Nelson is seeming far too Renney-ish right now to me.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Are these the same lines as last night? If it is, I guess it worked last game but I don't like the look of it on paper. I'd like to see;

Hall - Arcobello - Eberle
Hartikainen - Lander - Paajarvi
Hamilton - Green - Pitlick
Byers - Vande Velde - Cornet

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
How come Marincin is out this weekend?

Making bad defensive plays of late, not sure if he's out tonight, but it wouldn't surprise me if they kept him out tonight and play him tomorrow when the team could use some fresh legs. Maybe Martindale finally draws in as well tomorrow?

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
IMO the Rampage are going to try and turn this game into a street fight. We are ill equipped to handle that type of game with Byers, Teubert, and Plante being our fighters. All 3 are game but it seems like only Teubert has KO power and he eats his fair share of big shots too. I just don't understand the logic of not having Abney with the big club right now. I guess it's more important to have Cornet and his 0 points and 6 shots in 8 games and a -2 rating in the lineup than to have an answer for guys like Jacques, Deveaux (he's either a HS or hurt), Yonkman, and Selleck. Our PP has looked very out of sorts since RNH left the team, and even if we run up the score with the PP the Rampage are still coming for their pound of flesh. Eberle has been crushed twice in these two teams last 2 games against each other. Nelson is seeming far too Renney-ish right now to me.

would much rather have Cornet than Abney we need more secondary scoring.

Our PP was bad but i expect them to come back..they have had some games before where the PP was non existant and came back with it.

yeah way behind the scenes slash from pelss

sOiled

Apr 19, 2012
Edmonton
Well if AHL live isn't going to be playing the game, it seems unlikely that we would be able to get a stream...

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
yeah will have to be radio, just hoping they fix whatever problem they are having as the tweet was from 4 ohwell yeah and from the end of last night..sigh lots of time to fix things you'd think

sOiled

Apr 19, 2012
Edmonton
"Ryan Martindale and Tanner House make their way back into the lineup after lengthy absences due to injury. Marincin also draws back in with Taylor Fedun a healthy scratch on defence. Olivier Roy is also getting the start in goal."

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Looks like they never fixed the picture problems that they were having at the end of the last game.

Yeah, I feel bad because I just gave them praise on how well they were doing and then this happens. They knew about the problem last night, its not something new...should have had it figured out.

Radio it is

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Well they get out to an early lead...from the sounds of it we were controlling the play up until that goal..seems really random. 1 shot 1 goal on roy.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
I get the feeling there won't be any highlights of the game, either, kind of like Paajarvi's mysterious PP goal at the end of last game that is lost forever.

Oh AHL Live, you're so funny.

Comrade Blunderbore

Генерал Файлюра
Mar 30, 2010
КПЗ
is this really a good idea to play Arcobello between E&H? i mean, wouldn't it be logical to try someone who has more business playing with the big guys in the future, maybe Lander?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad