Saginaw Spirit 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rve24

Oct 26, 2022
my apologies. Fischy has all the traits of a clinical sociopath/narcissist. he's too much even for other hounds fans and has me blocked because he can't handle when people call him out on his BS or point out his bad predictions. might i suggest staying on HF, but putting him on ignore?
Ok this made me laugh, TY!
If ya saw him when ranting away on the tube during his little segments........just put him on ignore as you said, not much value in the posts.
Sad he gets away with it and drives quality posters away with the agenda spewed ( the refs whinning and league conspiracy theories are comical )
Reminds me of another EX media poster from a different team. Wonder if they are buddies lol.

Last edited:

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
And with this final dipshit comment I'm done with the hfboards and will only post on the Spirit board where we can have legit hockey conversations (good and bad). 90%+ of the Spirit fans who post here also are there so I look forward to keeping the talk going there.

I've been posting on the Spirit board for almost 20 years, was a regular on the NOOF (including being banned for a brief period) and have been on these boards for 10 years and I've seen all sorts of crap from posters but this FISCHHABER clown is utterly abhorrent with blatant lies on another team's board and without a moderator to clean this crap up, I'm done with this garbage. If anyone from SSM misses me and just has to engage, you are welcome to join the Spirit board and follow decency rules that have been in place since 2012.

Good luck to the hounds in the rest of the series...it was going to be a good one from the start and now we have a best of 3 to find a victor.

I ran into the same issue years ago. There are some posters that post all sorts of ignorance against other posters and take issues to extremes. I don't have too many posters on ignore but for the sake of sanity and safety it's best to hit the ignore button. Not worth the effort.

BThumme

Oct 2, 2023
Should have been too many men on the ice right before the Soo 2nd goal. Just can’t catch any breaks.

Finster8

aka-Ant Hill Harry
Jan 18, 2015
Grimsby
Sapivalov with his best game 1G+1A, Hay clutch on the draws and Lalonde came up with some key saves. Mangone is under rated. SSM is proving again to be never counted out. Lots of hockey left yet it’s not over until the fat lady sings

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
The Spirit are tired and or hurt, wearing down their top 2 line and major trade pick ups have disappeared. Even if they win this series, they at present moment, are gassed awaiting a fresh London squad.

BThumme

Oct 2, 2023
Special teams look clueless. Hope they show up for Tuesday - we really need Hache back, and Parekh hasn’t been the same since he got injured in game 4.

swoopster

Politally incorrect
Dec 10, 2015
MI formerly MA
Special teams look clueless. Hope they show up for Tuesday - we really need Hache back, and Parekh hasn’t been the same since he got injured in game 4.
They have FIVE top players they can put out for a power play, even without Parekh.
Beck, Christopoulos, Sapovaliv, Bloom, Dionicio and where in the world is Misa...

Please tell me you never worked a second PP unit that didn't include Parekh with all that talent.

Inexcusable !!!

Last edited:

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
Totally classless move by Gao with the 2 handed slash to the Soo players head. He should be suspended, cheap gutless shite!
Yeah never seen it at the game happened fast but when I seen the replay I was in shock there is no need for that, I get it's an intense series but that crosses so many lines

Reactions: howler2

ktownfan

Apr 28, 2022
Yeah never seen it at the game happened fast but when I seen the replay I was in shock there is no need for that, I get it's an intense series but that crosses so many lines
I didn't see that, but it totally out of this kids' character from what I've seen

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
1713881408285.png

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
If Parekh can't go, how do you think to pairings will look tonight?
Donovan - Dionicio
Hache - Forgione
Glavin - Bishop

?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad