Post-Game Talk: Sabres "win" 3-2

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Honestly, I don't blame those that are down on Burmi. I disagree. But I base that on both hope, a fuzzy eye test of his high skill level, and his performance pre-KHL, which is a long time ago now. The only undeniable fact is that he has been playing better lately. Thanks for the graphs Whileee. He did have a pretty crap season before that.

So if you're not on the Burmi train yet, cool. I think you will be proven wrong eventually. But it's up to Burmi to do that proving on the ice. He's off to a good start. But I accept those who need to see more before they change their mind. That's fair.

I thought the graphs might break the monotony of "Burmi sucks" --- "No he doesn't" --- "Yes he does".... etc.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
So does anyone want to actually discuss the game orrrr....? :help:
Yes , Stuart SUCKS !!! If he is a regular player again next season we are not making the playoffs next season again !! He is a one man tanking machine , god he is soooooo awful !!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Yes , Stuart SUCKS !!! If he is a regular player again next season we are not making the playoffs next season again !! He is a one man tanking machine , god he is soooooo awful !!

Yea I agree it has gotten to the point that I am trying to compare Stu when he is bad to Stu when he is horrific. The Jets are better when we play Chariot and Postam as the bottom pair. I feel like TNSE are trapped in their loyalty to Mark. Right now it serves the greater good but the moment next dpseason begins :help: I am almost depressed for Morrissey because I know his only way in is most likely with Stu for an extended stretch.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Yea I agree it has gotten to the point that I am trying to compare Stu when he is bad to Stu when he is horrific. The Jets are better when we play Chariot and Postam as the bottom pair. I feel like TNSE are trapped in their loyalty to Mark. Right now it serves the greater good but the moment next dpseason begins :help: I am almost depressed for Morrissey because I know his only way in is most likely with Stu for an extended stretch.
This x 1000 !!! just have to watch the highlights of ALL 3 Buffalo goals :rant: Stuart is right there front and center . He either tries to pinch on the other teams blue line or he backs up all the way until he's right in front of our goalie screening them . If i was Pavelec or Hutch i would absolutely rip him a new one .... either get out of the goalie's way or you better damn well block the shot !!:rant::rant: Stuart is such a cement head , he probably wouldn't understand though .:shakehead

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
This x 1000 !!! just have to watch the highlights of ALL 3 Buffalo goals :rant: Stuart is right there front and center . He either tries to pinch on the other teams blue line or he backs up all the way until he's right in front of our goalie screening them . If i was Pavelec or Hutch i would absolutely rip him a new one .... either get out of the goalie's way or you better damn well block the shot !!:rant::rant: Stuart is such a cement head , he probably wouldn't understand though .:shakehead

He is also not really that effective at board battles, although he is physical he struggles with puck retrieval. People think Toby is so small he can't battle but he is 10x more effective than Stu on the walls. Stu is a warrior, leader, and all around good human it just sucks that he is not good at hockey.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
He is also not really that effective at board battles, although he is physical he struggles with puck retrieval. People think Toby is so small he can't battle but he is 10x more effective than Stu on the walls. Stu is a warrior, leader, and all around good human it just sucks that he is not good at hockey.

Yeah it's amazing how much worse our defense looks and is with him in the line up.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
I'd love to hang out with Trouba, have a couple of beers and ask him about his honest opinion about getting paired with Stuart all the time. And then, on the next evening, I'd like to do the same with Postma and ask him about his opinion about Stuart blocking his NHL career :D

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
5 years is a long time to love someone without them really loving you back. You get little shows of affection, maybe hints of what things could be, but it never really develops. But you keep on carrying that torch, hoping that they'll finally turn the corner. Haters gonna hate, but lovers gonna love.

(re: Burmi)

edit:re maybe the whole team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad