Post-Game Talk: Sabres "win" 3-2

Skiffer55

Logan Stanley's Cup
Jun 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Sabres are a physical team, don't like playing them much. Gonna be a good team in a couple years if the young guys keep developing and the goalie can actually stay healthy.

White Out 403*

I remember debating YWG and some other poster about the odds of the Jets not having a 3 game win streak all year. Some sort of logical fallacy the other dude found himself in how they were 'bound' to get there because the odds of them going a whole season without winning 3 in a row were inconceivable. I am paraphrasing heavily but ... almost at home stretch now. a whole season without a 3 game win streak is on our door step. Chevy is truly quite the architect.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
I remember debating YWG and some other poster about the odds of the Jets not having a 3 game win streak all year. Some sort of logical fallacy the other dude found himself in how they were 'bound' to get there because the odds of them going a whole season without winning 3 in a row were inconceivable. I am paraphrasing heavily but ... almost at home stretch now. a whole season without a 3 game win streak is on our door step. Chevy is truly quite the architect.

Don't jinx it. We can't afford a 3 game win streak

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Obvious growing pains as the franchise changes its playing style. Hope the new style of play is successful.

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone

Seriously impressed you managed, in the same game, to go from trashing the team because they were winning, to trashing the team because they lost. That's some serious dedication.

White Out 403*

Seriously impressed you managed, in the same game, to go from trashing the team because they were winning, to trashing the team because they lost. That's some serious dedication.

I'm happy they lost. But you know the saying, puck, 'garbage in, garbage out'. So while this is good for the drafting board... it's still somewhat unforgivable that they've yet to win 3 games in a row for a whole season. Drafting aside.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Obvious growing pains as the franchise changes its playing style. Hope the new style of play is successful.

Our weakend D corp showed itself today. Call it the Stu effect.

Burmistrov also becoming a neutral zone turnover machine once again.

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Might as well hope for the best possible draft position and work from there. Feel for the veterans on the team but am excited for the guys who have been called up from the AHL to get a look

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Might as well hope for the best possible draft position and work from there. Feel for the veterans on the team but am excited for the guys who have been called up from the AHL to get a look

Lottery luck

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.

Hey we get to support the tank and you get to ***** about Chevy, double win!

Puckatron 3000

Glitchy Prototype
Feb 4, 2014
Offensive Zone
I'm happy they lost. But you know the saying, puck, 'garbage in, garbage out'. So while this is good for the drafting board... it's still somewhat unforgivable that they've yet to win 3 games in a row for a whole season. Drafting aside.

Well, we can save the Chevy argument for the 10 other threads. ;)

Snot Rocket

HF anti-tank squad
Feb 3, 2013
Winnipeg

what better time than now to finally go on a 3 game win streak?

hilarious. #### this team. dont show up for the first 90% of the season and decide to play lights out at the end to screw over our draft position. i mean, really. i don mind winning of course but where the hell was this effort when it mattered?

To Tank or not to Tank...that is the question...I think?

What do you want? I am confused...[mod]

Tank-gun-with-flowers-classic-Color-illustration.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Coach-Maurice-post-Pitt-300x143.jpg

Topics: How did he see that game? Badly played? On what Ehlers brought with his speed today. How disappointed is how that they couldn’t clamp down on a 2-0 lead. Not just the rookies. How did he think Trouba got through the game? Burmistrov’s turnover.

To listen click here.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Our weakend D corp showed itself today. Call it the Stu effect.

Burmistrov also becoming a neutral zone turnover machine once again.

Sorry but I'm just not seeing the improvement in his game that others think they see, guy will be in tough to make the Jets next season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad