Sabres Tickets Thread

BSabres

Sep 24, 2013
Looking to sell 2 tickets to the Leafs game on November 3rd. Section 324 Row 6 Seats 9/10. Asking $210 Canadian for the pair.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I have an extra pair for today at cost, $55 US. Section 309, row 13...I'm en route to Buffalo if anyone is interested. Contact me.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Season Ticket Holder here - selling my two seats (Season Ticket Holder Price - $58 Total) for the following November games -

Wednesday, November 9 - vs Ottawa Senators - $35.00 Total. (Sabres Price - $92.00 Total)
Friday, November 11 - vs New Jersey Devils - $35.00 Total. (Sabres Price - $122.00 Total)
Thursday, November 19 - vs Tampa Bay Lightning - $45.00 Total. (Sabres Price - $92.00 Total)
Saturday, November 21 - vs Pittsburgh Penguins - $100.00 Total. (Sabres Price - $146.00 Total)

My seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12.
Thats the middle section on the end where the Sabres defend in the first and third periods.
The seats are located in the middle of the row - directly behind the net.

Private message me or send me an email if you are interested in buying my tickets for one game or more.

Go Sabres! Brent aka LaxSabre.

Last edited:

vaneksniper26

Mar 24, 2015
Super Cheap Minnesota Wild tickets - Premium seats

Selling my tickets for Thursday against Minesoate, taking a loss on these, the best seats in the barn!

Only asking $170 for the pair, below Season ticket holder price

Section 117
Row 13
Seats 11,12

Smack dab on the red line, one seat on each side.

Im sure they will go fast, shoot me a PM if interested.

Hockey1993

Oct 24, 2016
Can anyone please help me with a question!? I am going to a Sabres game at key bank later in the year, and I want to sit close to the visitor bench in section 105. There are some tix on stubhub for seats 5-8 or 13-16, both sets of four are in row 6. My question to you all is what exact seats are behind the visitor bench in row 6, section 105, so I can figure out what group of tickets I should buy. Thanks a lot!

Hockey1993

Oct 24, 2016
Key bank center seat question

Hello all!
I am going to a game at keybank later in the year and want to sit behind the visitor bench. What seats are behind the visitor bench, in section 105, row 6. Stubhub has two sets of four tickets available, either seats 5-8 or 13-16. But i want to get the set that is closest to visitor bench. Any info is greatly appreciated!

dan213

Dec 26, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I can't make the Leafs game tomorrow. If anyone is interested I'm selling my pair for $150 (face value is $236).

Section 111, Row 29 (directly behind the nets the Sabres shoot twice at).

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I can't make the Leafs game tomorrow. If anyone is interested I'm selling my pair for $150 (face value is $236).

Section 111, Row 29 (directly behind the nets the Sabres shoot twice at).

I tried to sell mine and just took a loss -- to a rival like the Leafs with both teams playing well and coming off wins. I'm starting to think Buffalo just can't support pro hockey. The prices are still insanely cheap in Buffalo for season tickets compared to other markets. But you can't even get your face value back most games. :shakehead

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
I tried to sell mine and just took a loss -- to a rival like the Leafs with both teams playing well and coming off wins. I'm starting to think Buffalo just can't support pro hockey. The prices are still insanely cheap in Buffalo for season tickets compared to other markets. But you can't even get your face value back most games. :shakehead

There are too many people who don't even want to go to more than 5-10 games holding seasons so they'll have them when we are back in the playoffs. I get the people share seats and all that stuff. But, people who sell 80% plus on stubhub should lose the seats to the next guy on the list. the two seats next to mine are a season ticket holder I met 3 times in the 2 seasons I've had the seats. Everyone I talk to bought them cheap off stubhub.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
There are too many people who don't even want to go to more than 5-10 games holding seasons so they'll have them when we are back in the playoffs. I get the people share seats and all that stuff. But, people who sell 80% plus on stubhub should lose the seats to the next guy on the list. the two seats next to mine are a season ticket holder I met 3 times in the 2 seasons I've had the seats. Everyone I talk to bought them cheap off stubhub.

Maybe. I live in Toronto and have season tickets. I'd go to 41 games a year in Buffalo if I could. I love my Sabres. I make it to 10-15. I tried to find a long-term partner in Buffalo -- splitting playoff tickets -- no takers. I'm thinking that Blue and Gold list may be a mirage. Price point of NHL hockey might be too high for Buffalo.

I basically only want to break even on season -- it's close to impossible. I was close last year with regulars paying me full STH price. Those people get my tickets, if prices ever rise again -- and at STH price.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
If you think Buffalo can't support pro hockey, you've got a short memory. The stink of the tank years hasn't worn off as far as ticket sales and an energized fanbase go, though, and probably won't entirely until the Sabres make the playoffs again

Clock

May 13, 2006
The ticket prices will probably jump right back up once the team gets better, makes the playoffs, and is generating excitement. Right now, though, just being at the level of "not completely sucking" isn't going to do it.

Whammer

Sep 22, 2005
Grand Island
www.myspace.com
Maybe. I live in Toronto and have season tickets. I'd go to 41 games a year in Buffalo if I could. I love my Sabres. I make it to 10-15. I tried to find a long-term partner in Buffalo -- splitting playoff tickets -- no takers. I'm thinking that Blue and Gold list may be a mirage. Price point of NHL hockey might be too high for Buffalo.

I basically only want to break even on season -- it's close to impossible. I was close last year with regulars paying me full STH price. Those people get my tickets, if prices ever rise again -- and at STH price.

My sentiments exactly. I ate my first row 311 seats for this game. Even at $30/ticket on Stub Hub. I'm not looking to make money and can't find someone to split with. With a son going to college next year and the other 2 years away, our resources will be directed elsewhere. I'm just going to do a mini-pack again and pick the 10-15-20 games we want to go to and take the worry out of trying to sell the ones we can't go to.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Season Ticket Holder here - My seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12 - Season Ticket Holder Cost - $29 each - $58 total per game.
The seats are located in the middle section on the end where the Sabres defend in the first and third periods.

If you are interested in my tickets for any game the rest of the season - feel free to pm or email me the game or games.
I'll then let you know if the game or games is available for purchase and if it is, I'll let you know the cost.
Very good chance you will get a price lower than what I pay as a season ticket holder.

Go Sabres! Brent aka LaxSabre.

Last edited:

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Evening friends

I have one ticket ( my friend just cancelled after I purchased a pair) for tomorrow afternoon. Like 20 bucks, I just want to make sure someone who might want to go can enjoy the game. PM!

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
Shot in the dark here but Stub Hub is being dumb for me and I can't get it to list my tickets. I have two for the Thurs. Dec. 22nd game vs. the Hurricanes for sale for $20 each. They are in section 312, row 8, seats 23 and 24. They are on the aisle behind the goal where the Sabres shoot twice. If you're interested, PM me and let me know.

Whammer

Sep 22, 2005
Grand Island
www.myspace.com
Shot in the dark here but Stub Hub is being dumb for me and I can't get it to list my tickets. I have two for the Thurs. Dec. 22nd game vs. the Hurricanes for sale for $20 each. They are in section 312, row 8, seats 23 and 24. They are on the aisle behind the goal where the Sabres shoot twice. If you're interested, PM me and let me know.

I'm having the same issue. Called StubHub and they'll just walk you through listing them manually, which is not what I want. Called Sabres and they said it's an issue with the account linking between their site and StubHub. They provided work around in Settings where you uncheck the box that has you log into your team account, but it still wont let me create a listing.

Was able to get a listing done, but you have to choose any option other than Credit My Team account. PITA.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
I'm having the same issue. Called StubHub and they'll just walk you through listing them manually, which is not what I want. Called Sabres and they said it's an issue with the account linking between their site and StubHub. They provided work around in Settings where you uncheck the box that has you log into your team account, but it still wont let me create a listing.

Was able to get a listing done, but you have to choose any option other than Credit My Team account. PITA.

Yeah still having trouble with this.

So, anyone interested in my pair of tickets for the Jets game this Sat., Jan 7th. at 1:00 pm? Asking $30 each. Again, they are in section 312, row 8, seats 23+24. They are on the aisle right behind the goal where the Sabres shoot twice. If you're interested, shoot me a pm.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Season Ticket Holder here - My seats are Section 327 - Row 10 - Seats 11-12 - Season Ticket Holder Cost - $29 each - $58 total per game.
The seats are located in the middle section on the end where the Sabres defend in the first and third periods.

My seats for the Friday, January 20 game vs Detroit are available. I'm looking for $70 total.
Send me a PM if you are interested in my seats - deadline for me to send the tickets via email is 3:00 pm ET Friday, January 20.

If you are not interested in the Detroit game but are interested in my tickets for a future Sabres game this season, send the game via PM.
I'll see if the game is available for you to purchase and if it is, I'll give ya a price.
Very good chance the game will be available and depending on the game, you will probably get a price lower than what I paid as a season ticket holder.

Last edited:

OhreallyOrielly

good 2b a tankster
Apr 8, 2007
Buffalo
Yeah, I'm trying to list a game on Stubhub and it isn't working at all. They're seasons so I don't have a barcode to even list them manually. This lack of actual tickets thing isn't great.

jpc7734

Sep 26, 2012
East Avenue
Hey everyone, Sabres fan from Kitchener Ontario here, looking for a cheap pair for the January 20th game against the red wings. I will be in Niagara Falls for the week leading up and am thinking about extending the work trip with a night in Buffalo. Any sth looking to sell there seats for that game shoot me a pm with details.

Thank you in advance, lets go Buffalo!

comotellamas13

Jul 10, 2011
Yeah, I'm trying to list a game on Stubhub and it isn't working at all. They're seasons so I don't have a barcode to even list them manually. This lack of actual tickets thing isn't great.

I've had the same issue. The only way I got it to work was to log in to stubhub in another tab and then go through the normal process of listing them through sabres.com.

aceface33

Feb 10, 2006
Herkimer, NY
Thanks. on My Mac that worked using Safari. But, not chrome my normal browser.

Here's what worked for me. First, clear your cookies on your browser. Then log on to your stub hub account. Once you are logged in, on your account page go to settings, then sign-in. Uncheck all the checkboxes next to Buffalo Sabres STH accounts listed there. After doing that, log out of stub hub. After doing that I was able to list my tickets from the mysabres tickets account page again like normal. It just makes you put your login info for stub hub in every time you do it.

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they did this on purpose to lessen the number of tickets on the secondary market, because having tickets going for $10 each looks really bad. Prices on stub hub have gone up since this happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad